dismiss

Mark your calendars: the next Clean Sweep Live Auction will be on Thursday, January 25th--Click to view the full catalogue

SEARCH
Aktueller Standort:
>
>
> Photomultiplier regius 110 hq

Photomultiplier regius 110 hq

Tags: PACS / DR / CR / Digital

(7)

Christopher Aleksandre Peña Jacobo

Photomultiplier regius 110 hq

September 09, 2017 11:21

Good afternoon, I have a query I would appreciate if someone can help me, I want to know if the photomultiplier tube of the scanner regius 110 can be placed in a regius 110 HQ, so far as I know, they are compatible but I would like someone to help me, thank you.

to rate and post a comment

(84)
(11)

VENGE

re: Photomultiplier regius 110 hq

September 11, 2017 02:58

This is the R110 Optical Unit Assy Part # 0901P1008A. Sorry, but I can find the R110HQ Part #

(7)

Christopher Aleksandre Peña Jacobo

re: re: Photomultiplier regius 110 hq

September 11, 2017 04:51

good afternoon, great, thank you could find me that piece please and communicate so I can coordinate, thank you very much.

(3)

(1)

Guery Diaz

re: re: re: Photomultiplier regius 110 hq

September 13, 2017 09:11

Please, could sent me an email to: guery.diaz@maxialatam.com

(3)

(1)

Guery Diaz

re: re: re: Photomultiplier regius 110 hq

September 13, 2017 09:11

Please, could sent me an email to: guery.diaz@maxialatam.com. I speak spanish!!!

Altima Diagnostic Imaging Solutions - Call (469) 644-7063

Providing dependable, competitive service for Siemens, Philips, and Toshiba MRI and CT. Experts in Oxford Magnet diagnosis and services. Altima offers ramp and shim services for Siemens TIM and many other MRI systems.

Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2018 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED