dismiss

Clean Sweep Live Auction on Wed. February 27th. Click to view the full inventory

SEARCH
Aktueller Standort:
>
>
>
> OEC 9800 Communication failed

OEC 9800 Communication failed

Tags: C-Arm, GE

(116)
(10)
(4)

Miguel Chavira

OEC 9800 Communication failed

January 11, 2019 09:46

TypeHi!
i have this problema with a c arm GE OEC 9800
when is working for a 1 or 2 hours, suddenly appear this messeage: COMMUNICATION FAILED.
the communication between the generator and the Workstation failed.
does anybody knows about it?

thank you

Miguel your question or comment here...

1 person liked this

to rate and post a comment

(16)
(1)

Stanley Jackson

re: OEC 9800 Communication failed

January 14, 2019 09:43

Check the pins on your input connector on the "C" to make sure they are all making connection. It sounds like your connector cable (umbilical) may be bad. If your pins in the "C" are OK then I'd suggest swapping out the connector cable. The staff may have moved the cable slightly and that would cause the communication to fail if there's a break in the internal wiring or if they moved the "C" during use.

(22)
(2)

Matt Stiern

re: OEC 9800 Communication failed

January 14, 2019 03:22

Check +5v power supply at Fluoro board testpoint under Doghouse. Tighten Power supply screw connections at power supply. Check Connector at power supply on swing out door at C-Arm electronics. clean/check HV connections. HV arc can cause communication failures.

(16)
(1)

Stanley Jackson

re: re: OEC 9800 Communication failed

January 15, 2019 08:59

Good call Matt, I am in agreement. That would be a good first step. I have always kept mine running in top form so that voltage rarely lags for me but that is excellent. My issues tend to be with the abuse my systems take from handling vs. calibration.

The Intuitive Biomedical Solution - GE OEC C-Arm Sales, Service & Parts

INTUITIVE THINKING • INTUITIVE WORKS • INTUITIVE SOLUTIONS • Contact TIBS today for your GE OEC C-arm Sales, Service or Parts. Parts & systems in stock now. Exchange or sell us your old C-arm. Call 866.499.3966 or email sales@tibscorp.com.

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement
advertisement
Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2019 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED