Tags: MRI, GE

(334)
(20)
(6)

Jose Morillo

MRI GE WORKLIST TROUBLESHOOT.

April 20, 2019 11:24

Dear friends:
I have a real doubt about this troubleshooting and need fresh open minds to share it.
I am servicing a GE HDXT MRI that has a problem with the worlist loaded patients with the following characteristics:
1.- Fail is intermitent and no periodic
2.- Fail affect only studys to be done with CTL coil. When fail appears, it appear just when this coil is being used.
3.- WHen the fail appears, the MRI begin to do the study but no images appears or are saved. 4.- In these cases, the operator need to load patient manually to do the exam and it work fine 100% of times. This is the only way to bypass the problem. He/she has tried to restart the system, close and call again the study but no success.
5.- The operator load patiend data manually but all the exam is in automatic (no manual prescan)
6.- Fail never appear when patient data are loaded manually
7.- All others exams are loaded from worklist and work fine 100% of times
8.- No quality problems with images in any case.
I point to a server problem where patients are loaded but don't know what try to find to fix it.

Any clue will be apprecciated

to rate and post a comment

(16)
(4)

Robert McKinnell

re: MRI GE WORKLIST TROUBLESHOOT.

April 22, 2019 09:19

You need to perform a Database Reset in Root mode. It might take 1-3 hours, but I guarantee this will fix your problem. After DBR is completed, reboot the system and log into SDC. You will most likely see the memory is high. Regardless, I highly suggest deleting older exams. This is your problem and solution. Good Luck. Let me know the result please.

to rate and post a comment

ISS - Contact Us Today For All Your Contrast Injector Needs: 888-667-1062

Injector Support & Service (ISS) offers telephone technical support, depot repair services, loaner injectors, parts identification and sales, PM tools and PM parts kits for medical contrast injectors.

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement
advertisement
Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2019 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED