dismiss

Clean Sweep Live Auction on Wed. February 27th. Click to view the full inventory

SEARCH
Aktueller Standort:
>
>
>
> Drystar 5301(5302) Installation help with NX Workstation!!

Drystar 5301(5302) Installation help with NX Workstation!!

Tags: PACS / DR / CR / Digital

Beso Sturua

Drystar 5301(5302) Installation help with NX Workstation!!

January 10, 2019 09:14

Hi everyone.

Here is my problem in a few words:
After clicking print Command in a NX software it has no reaction(printer), it doesn't print . But after trying to print some samples from drystar site it does ok. I think all the IP stuff and info is correct in NX configurator and in printer itself, but I may be wrong also, not sure, but I dont understand what I miss to adjust . please if anyone can help, I will provide more information if needed. Also the printer and whole system was working perfectly before, we just had to reinstall NX because of errors.

Email. besosturua@outlook.com

Thanks In Advance.

to rate and post a comment

(35)
(7)

CharlieWheel

re: Drystar 5301(5302) Installation help with NX Workstation!!

January 11, 2019 09:46

Hello, install Team Viewer in other machine in the same NX Network and give me the UID and PWD and I can help you.

(169)
(10)

Ronald Swapp

re: Drystar 5301(5302) Installation help with NX Workstation!!

January 11, 2019 09:51

The problem with your system is that you need the Drystar 5301 printer file that nobody in the U.S. can get you. I tried to explain this to your guy that didn't seem to know anything about Dicom or Dicom Networking. NX Configurator test's the connection correctly but without the correct printer file you are dead in the water.

You need to contact your regional AGFA Service Tech to get the proper NX Printer file. When you have that file you'll need to wipe out the Printer in Configurator and reinstall a new printer called DS5301, upload the printer file with the file that AGFA gives you. Enter the IP address of the printer and AE title which I believe I left as DS5301.

If you can find someone who is in Europe they would be better able to assist you. Or work directly with an AGFA field service tech.

I got to a point of refusing to work with your guy because he wasted about 15 hours of my time by resetting ip addresses back to dhcp when I explicitly told him that he can't do that and expect things to work.
Mistake number two was that you put NX on a Domain which wiped out any control and the administrator account.

Then security fixes were pushed that were not allowed by AGFA.
If you want security hotfixes you need to run and configure Fuse Updater.
Anyone who has been trained by AGFA knows this, and is why we spend a tremendous amount of time with AGFA in training.

Mistake number three, who ever set the system up obviously didn't know what the $*#@ they were doing. Leaving the IP addresses set to the AGFA factory default and expecting things to work is not the way the system is suppose to be setup.

So pardon me for ignoring your Whatsapp request, I'm done helping remotely unless I get compensated for my time.
I don't mind assisting people but when they refuse to listen to me and think they know more when obviously they don't I won't waste my time helping.
Maybe you can find someone else on DotMed will be willing to waste Hours and Hours of that precious commodity called time.

GE Healthcare ultrasound probe solutions to help protect your investment

GE Healthcare helps reduce the downtime of ultrasounds with online access to probe and accessory purchasing, probe-failure diagnoses, fast repairs and replacements, probe care and handling tips, and reliable service options.

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement
Advertisement
Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2019 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED