Bob Caples

REFERENCE NEEDED DAVE RICHSUPPLY, LTD

July 25, 2016 03:48

HAS ANYONE ON DOTMED.COM DONE BUSINESS WITH THE BELOW COMPANY:
DAVE RICHSUPPLY, LTD
347 TUKAMOA ROAD, AVAQA DISTRICT
COOK LSLAND
CONTACT NAME: DAVID RICHARD WAGNER

THE ABOVE COMPANY WANTS TO PURCHASE EQUIPMENT FROM US VIA CREDIT CARD, ANY FEEDBACK WILL BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SINCERELY,
MEQL, INC.
BOB CAPLES

2 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

Alex Suansing

re: REFERENCE NEEDED DAVE RICHSUPPLY, LTD

July 26, 2016 10:04

He is asking the same from our company. Please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Alex

1 person liked this

(35)
(13)
(4)

Steve Lacroix

July 26, 2016 10:40

Tell him you would prefer a paypal payment. That way you will be protected against fraud. If he refuses, you will know why.

(2)
(1)
(7)

Adam Band

July 28, 2016 12:10

Hello Mr. Caples and All,

Dave Richsupply, LTD. is Fraud/a scam.

I called Mr. Caples this morning as I was also contacted by David from Dave Richsupply, LTD. yesterday and saw this post. So I called Bob (extremely friendly guy) to discuss any inconsistencies with this new customer. Almost immediately we were laughing at the red flags raised from each of our interactions with this new customer.

After our conversation... I figure, I'll keep playing with this customer, see how far this goes.

The gist of the scam is...

1) He pays you for the goods and shipping charges with stolen credit card info.

2) Then you pay his freight forwarder (this is where they steal your money), over $1,000.00 with your credit card in shipping charges. (his excuse is Fedex and DHL don't have good service to Cook islands, and he owes this freight forwarder money, so you have to pay them for him)

3) Boom!, you just lost the shipping charge money. And most likely you will be seeing a charge-back from your merchant bank.

But before I took his CC info, I didn't answer his phone call, and just emailed him to email/fax me copies of his driver's license and both sides of his CC as it was our first transaction together and I was at a customer site in meetings.

So I received the images from David...(call or email me for details, I don't want to give him tips, through here, as he obviously found us through this website.) Lets just say, there were obviously some things wrong with what he sent me. My 7 year old daughter could have done a better job at forging documents than this guy.

And now I am here writing in this forum to confirm to everyone here David Wagner from Dave Richsupply LTD. is a fraud.

Thank you.

-Adam

1 person liked this

(2)
(1)
(7)

Adam Band

re: re: REFERENCE NEEDED DAVE RICHSUPPLY, LTD

July 28, 2016 10:05

number to verify credit card info: 800-847-2750

His info failed...

(11)
(2)
(12)
(17)

Jason Fisher

re: re: re: REFERENCE NEEDED DAVE RICHSUPPLY, LTD

August 01, 2016 02:43

He just did the same thing with me. He sent a copy of the front and back of the card. The number on the back of the card was a Wireless Number. His Drivers license is from NY, credit card billing address is from TX, and his phone number is from ID.

(6)

(272)

Bob Gaw

November 24, 2016 12:21

Just got the request myself. Seemed fishy. Thanks for posting this.

(1)

(2)

Kyle Green

November 30, 2016 10:51

This just happened to us. He asked if we shipped to the Cook Islands. We got his order and I took his credit card, but thought it was weird that he needed 12 hours to get his CC info and then asked that we only charge $3000 at a time. The biggest red flag was him harassing me to send the wire transfer to his shipping company immediately. When I refused, he sent me a Wisconsin address of a house and said just ship the items there and let him know the cost. I finally called the card issuing bank (used the first 6 numbers, BIN, to find it) and when I asked them the name on the card they said it didn't match. I wish I would have found this post sooner! Don't do business with that guy!

(1)

(2)

Gil Sierra

February 14, 2017 12:32

David Wagner from Richsupply LTD, Cook Island Purchased two items I had listed on DOTMED with a credit card . Mr Wagner asked after the credit card charges cleared to wire to his bank 3,000 to cover shipping . I of course did not and subsequently received a call from a Woman out out Michigan stating that her credit card was Stolen , the one used to charge the products Mr Wagner purchased . I contacted my credit card company and a charge back is forthcoming to the stolen credit card . Do not do buisness with Mr Wagner he is a fraud . Sincerely , Gil Sierra Mercy Medical

(1)

(2)

Chris Robbins

February 15, 2017 10:24

I just received a phone call from him as well wanting to buy equipment. I knew something was fishy. So I searched his name online and it came back to this forum.

(1)

(5)

Emmanuel Rodriguez

February 15, 2017 10:32

Thank you so much for the heads up. We were just about to start a transaction today with this company until we did a quick search and read this post.

advertisement
Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2019 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED