> Looking for Rodolfo Figueroa

Looking for Rodolfo Figueroa

(12)
(1)
(6)

Mike Rodemers

Looking for Rodolfo Figueroa

October 27, 2014 10:45

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Fernando and Rodolfo Figueroa? They owe me funds for a number of transactions from ovwr a year ago. They are not returning my e-mails or telephone calls.

1 person liked this

to rate and post a comment

(12)
(1)
(6)

Mike Rodemers

re: Looking for Rodolfo Figueroa

March 31, 2015 10:06

Does anyone know the location of Rodolfo and Fernando Figueroa. They owe my business a significant amount of money and have not been rwsponsive to my messages. Please advise if you have any business dealings with these two personnel. I would advise caution when handling any business transaction with them. I have phone numbers but they are not returing my calls

(10)

(44)

John Granholm

re: re: Looking for Rodolfo Figueroa

April 26, 2015 11:50

Mike: Would that be "Rudy" Figueroa and his brother, sometimes using the business name Echo-View based out of central California? If so, send me an email.

-John
Portland Medical LLC

(12)
(1)
(6)

Mike Rodemers

re: re: re: Looking for Rodolfo Figueroa

May 28, 2015 06:29

John, thank you. Yes, these are the people that I am looking for. I handled a few transactions with them and they paid these in full. Then, they disappeared owing me quite a bit of money. Let me know if you can provide any additional information or if you have had any contact with them. I keep calling with no response. Any information would be helpful. My company is premier Ultrasound, Mike Rodemers, 972-679-9780. Thanks a lot.

(12)
(1)
(6)

Mike Rodemers

June 03, 2015 09:44

John, let me know if you can share any information regarding Rodolfo Figueroa? I appreciate it. These are the correct people that you described.

(1)

F. JAVIER GARCIA

March 22, 2016 12:21

Mr Rodemers: I'm a Radiologist MD Based in Cd Obregon Sonora, Mx, and I have a similar same problem as you, since Oct/Nov 2015, Rodolfo "Rudy" Figueroa,and his brother Fernando, coming to my place to do repair service and sold me some parts & Equipment. I'm Still trying to locate him since Then...if you have any further info please contact me by email. I have some info about their relatives in Guaymas Sonora, Mx and some info about that's he is probably living in Hollister Ca.

Moblie 52(644)1010951
E Mail: fjaviergi@hotmail.com

(3)

(52)
(35)

Tim Morse

re: Looking for Rodolfo Figueroa

May 13, 2015 02:28

Did you find the info you are looking for?

(12)
(1)
(6)

Mike Rodemers

May 28, 2015 06:29

Any information would be helpful. Tim, I am still trying to locate them. I have their phone numbers, but they are not returning calls. My e-mail is pmrodemers@aol.com and my phone is 973-679-9780. Thanks a lot.

(12)
(1)
(6)

Mike Rodemers

May 29, 2015 04:30

972-679-9780

advertisement
Access and use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions of our LEGAL NOTICE & PRIVACY NOTICE
Property of and Proprietary to DOTmed.com, Inc. Copyright ©2001-2019 DOTmed.com, Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED