Beaware Of Cosamed Sa De Cv Fernando Sanchez - Ehrliche und unredliche Geschäfte Forum

BEAWARE OF Cosamed SA de CV Fernando Sanchez

(19)
(4)
(63)

Rodrigo Henao

BEAWARE OF Cosamed SA de CV Fernando Sanchez

May 23, 2018 01:02

Good afternoon colleagues and friends:

We want to bring to your attention the below dishonest company:

Cosamed SA de CV
Fernando Sanchez
Circuito del Parque 118
Parque Industrial
C.P. 85065
Sonora Mexico

This company owned by Fernando Sanchez and his family purchased from us back in August 23, 2017 under invoice 1758 a 2004 GE Innova 4100 IQ Cath & Angio. Until today they still owe us $9,000 for the system. The equipment was fully functioning before we DE install and shipped it to them and in spite of receiving a fully functioning equipment back in December 2017 Cosamed still has an open balance with our company as they deny to pay us.

Do not make any type of negotiation with this company as you will be robbed by them.

You know our company for many years now and we have never been put in this situation, therefore; this is why we are taking this measure to help you be very cautious and avoid making any deals with scammers, like them. We have spoken to our lawyers here in the states, Sonora Mexico and as well with all the transportation companies in the border to deny any entrance of their equipment to Mexico until we get paid.

If you need further details about them, do not hesitate to me or contact me info@medilabglobal.com or our lawyers and we will gladly give you further information.

Sincerely,
Rodrigo Henao
CEO
Medilab Global Corp

2 people liked this

to rate and post a comment

(1)
(1)

Fernando Sanchez

re: BEAWARE OF Cosamed SA de CV Fernando Sanchez

August 07, 2018 03:58

hello to all, me and the company that I represent do not have any financial problems and make the payment to this sorry that tells me that I am dishonest, when they took 3 months to enter the team with thousands of pretexts sent the team after a course video working and the team arrived with many faults to this sr and a person with the name CAROLINA they were paid the equipment we have the vouchers, I already have in my hands several dissatisfied customers and it is said that I am very honorable and from now I say to them and by this means that we will not pay a single dollar for the scam of equipment that they sell when they like if they want to know in detail about this situation and this company can contact me NOOOO, NOOOO AND NOOOO NOOS we will stop the abuse they are looking for

Historial

Guardadas

Comunidad

1 person liked this

(19)
(4)
(63)

Rodrigo Henao

re: re: BEAWARE OF Cosamed SA de CV Fernando Sanchez

September 25, 2018 11:31

Hello colleagues,if anybody knows me Carolina Feliu our company Medilab Global, knows who we are and how we work. Before we send out our equipment we provide inspection reports and videos which have to be approved by the client before shipping. We have NEVER posted anything negative about anybody because we have fortunately done business the right way with the right people. This company Cosamed and his owner Fernando Sanchez, are liars and scammers. They come here to USA to speak trash about all the brokers and tells you how important and successful they are in Mexico all to make you sell them equipment to then not pay you on time and not pay you at all. I have all the text, emails, documentations and conversations with our lawyers that shows fernando apologizing and promising us that he will pay us back the $9,000 that he still owes us if anybody needs them please let me know. Then like the unstable person that he is states that he doesn't owe us anything like the previous text. He has an active law suite in USA and in Sonora Mexico. He cannot import anything from USA to Mexico and has been banned to do business with the importers in the border. He owes money to other brokers and we have prove of such. Please feel free to contact me directly if yo need any more information.I know the law will get to him, and life will get to him as well. I learned that people that talk so highly of themselves is because they have something to hide.

(127)
(4)
(39)

Don Bogutski

re: re: re: BEAWARE OF Cosamed SA de CV Fernando Sanchez

February 20, 2020 09:41

Good information to learn. Thank you for sharing it.

advertisement