The Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Wall Mount (#CS2050W) provides industry-leading performance and flexibility, designed for use in emergency rooms, trauma centers, clinics, and critical care areas such as the ICU and NICU. It is perfect for those looking for exceptional value without compromising on quality.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts / Lifetime Customer Support.
Developed with physicians in mind, the CS2050W Celestial Star Wall Mount Surgical Light is ideal for a myriad of clinical applications, minor surgical procedures, and gross examinations where maneuverability and consistent light focus are required. Featuring a patented vented-shaped lamp head, the CS2050W eliminates complications such as shadow generation and inaccurate color rendition without compromising illumination or focus. The sturdy, compact design offers best-in-class reach and flexibility.
Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Wall Mount Features
- Unequaled flexibility with extensive reach and range of motion for "head-to-toe" coverage.
- Flexible design for easy angling and positioning.
- Easy to install requiring minimal maintenance (no hidden components).
- Removable, sterilizable handle for easy cleaning.
- Reduced heat output through patented lamp shade.
- Counter balance offers drift-free performance.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 certified quality system, UL, and CE electrical standards.
- Also available in ceiling, dual ceiling, and mobile configurations.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Wall Mount Specifications
- Arm: 39" U-Arm.
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Light Source: MR16 Halogen bulb - Dichroic 12 V / 3 x 35 W / 10°.
- Light Intensity: Up to 6,000 footcandles / 64,500 Lux.
- Light Color Temperature: Up to 4,100 Kelvin.
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Bulb Life: 4,000 hours.
- Color Rendering Index: 96.
- Weight: 38 lb (17 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 54 lb (24.5 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 61" x 27" x 9".
- Certifications: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1-M90EN60601-1, UL60601-1, EN60601-2-41UL60601-2-41, IEC 60601-1-2 (2001-09) 2nd edition (EN55011:1991, Group I Class B).
- Medical Standards: FDA Class II.
Item Name: Surgery Lights
Return Policy: https://support.mfimedical.com/kb/item-policies/return-policy