The Stryker 1488 HD 3-Chip Endoscopic Camera is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The 1488 HD Camera utilizes advanced CMOS technology and premium optics to continue the legacy of best-in-class video systems. The system provides a clear bright image designed to enhance patient outcomes. Cross-specialty standardization is enabled through nine dedicated surgical specialty settings.
Stryker 1488 HD 3-Chip Endoscopic Camera Features:
- Premium Optics and CMOS Technology:
- Image brightness and clarity.
- High noise immunity.
- Designed for Patient Safety: Enhanced light sensitivity allows the light source to run at lower power levels that can reduce the risk of patient/drape burns, while still providing premium optical performance.
- Cross-Specialty Standardization:
- Nine Surgical Specialties: Optimized performance to address the specific color and lighting needs of individual surgical procedures.
- Enables standardization of video systems to one platform.
- Platform Integration:
- Activation of L9000 LED Light Source.
- Infravision Compatibility: Quick and easy identification of critical anatomy.
- Wingman Pneumatic Scope Holder integration provides pneumatic image stability and control from the 1488 Camera Head.
Stryker 1488 HD 3-Chip Endoscopic Camera Literature:
Stryker 1488 HD Camera System Brochure