Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Type: Urology Ultrasound
Model: BVI 9400
Probe Calibration for 421 Days.
Verathon BladderScan BVI 9400 Unit, this listing includes:
- Verathon BladderScan BVI 9400 Calibration Tank P/N: 0620-0340
- ScanPoint Install CD for AortaScan, AMI 9700, BVI 9400, BVM 9500, BVI 9600, BVI 6100 and FloPoint Elite.
- BVI 9400 User's Quick Reference Guide Sheet
- BVI 9000 Series Calibration Quick Reference.
- BVI 9400 Black Carry Case
- BladderScan Battery Charger.
The BladderScan BVI 9400 bladder volume instrument, with NeuralHarmonics® technology, is a portable 3D ultrasound device that quickly, accurately, and noninvasively helps measure urinary bladder volume and post-void residual (PVR) in adults and small children.
BladderScan BVI 9400
Measures bladder volume noninvasively on a wide range of patients
Helps assess urinary retention and postoperative urinary retention (POUR)
Helps evaluate many common urological concerns
Helps prevent unnecessary catheterization
Helps reduce rates of catheter-associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI)
Helps differentiate between types of incontinence to determine appropriate care
Improves efficiency of healthcare professionals by reducing costs and saving staff time