Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Type: Urological Instrument
Model: BVM 9500
BVM 9500 Bladder Scanner Unit
More capabilities than the BVI 9400.
This unit comes with:
BVM 9500 User's Manual and Quick Reference Guide.
BVM 9500 Probe.
BVM 9500 Charger (AC Outlet Transformer and USB Port Computer Charger Cable).
BVM 9500 Probe Calibration Phantom. (Brand New)
BVM 9500 Black Carrying Case.
2 BVM 9500 Batteries.
Scan Point Software CD.
BVM 9500 Printer Paper Roll.
The BladderScan BVM 9500 bladder volume instrument, with NeuralHarmonics® technology, is a portable, 3D ultrasound device that quickly, accurately and noninvasively measures urinary bladder volume, post-void residual (PVR) and bladder wall thickness in adults.
The BladderScan BVM 9500:
* Measures bladder volume and bladder wall thickness
* Helps diagnose urinary retention and post-operative urinary retention (POUR)
* Helps evaluate many common urological concerns
* Helps prevent unnecessary catheterization which eliminates unnecessary trauma to patients
* Helps reduce rates of catheter-associated urinary tract infection (caUTIs)
* Helps differentiate between types of incontinence to determine appropriate care
* Improves efficiency of health care professionals by reducing costs and saving staff time
* Quick and accurate measurements
* Distinct scan modes for men, women
* Easy to use, learn and teach
- No sonographer required
- Onboard video tutorial (4 minutes) to assist in training staff
* Precision aiming ability via Console and Probe
* Easy-to-use, ergonomically designed, hand-held Probe
* Compact Console with
- Color LCD screen that tilts for easy reading
- Brightness controls
- Onboard printer for patient records or reimbursement
* Savings calculator tracks instrument usage, urinary catheterizations avoided and UTI costs saved
* Voice-annotation for exams to ensure valuable patient/exam data is retained
* Can wirelessly upload exams to ScanPoint® 3.0 image management technology for transfer to Electronic Health Record systems (EHRs)
* Calibration and software upgrades may be performed online using ScanPoint
* Reliable. Durable design
* Portable. Optional medical cart with locking wheel for easy mobility
* Battery charger and wireless hub for data transmission
* 2 batteries provided for continuous use
* Sontac® ultrasound gel and printer paper included
* Educational training pack
* In-service session to train staff
* One-year warranty
NeuralHarmonics® - New technology in the science of ultrasound
NeuralHarmonics enables quick and more accurate measurements than conventional two-dimensional ultrasound
In bladder volume measurements, a unique second harmonic differentiates the bladder, urine and hypo-echogenic regions such as the uterus. This results in a better analysis, a faster answer, and a more accurate measurement from the device
BladderScan is quick and easy to use. When the user releases the scan button, within seconds, the instrument measures ultrasonic reflections on multiple planes inside the body and produces a three-dimensional image. Based on this image, the BladderScan calculates and displays the bladder volume.