Siemens Medical Systems
7.5L40 Linear Array Probe /Ultrasound transducer
7.5L40 / 05260281
Date of manufacture
•Frequency - 7.5MHz
ITT cannon DLM5-260P connector
Used with vascular applications.
This vascular ultrasound probe is compatible with the Siemens Elegra ultrasound systems.
Do not drop
Do not gas sterilized
Do not use mineral oil
Protect from sharp instruments
Above info are for guidance only!
Stocks ID: 3408
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
Overall Condition:-As seen in images
Physical Condition: Kindly see all images before bidding! Good
Working Condition: Not tested technically or professionally at our end --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! (Exercise your judgment while buying as no returns accepted)
Biomed check is strongly recommended before use
Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
1. IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM THEN CLICK “BUY NOW”
2. PAYMENT MODE: PAYPAL
3. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE PAYMENT AT PAYPAL
4. More images are available on demand
5. Warranty: 15 days money back, with in USA only. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Buyer’s pay the return shipping charges
6. No warranty is being offered for AS IS – Parts only items or items with Unknown condition
7. All international sales are final!
8. Payment in full, in cleared funds, must be received before items leave our Control.
9. All items are subject to prior sale and availability. Prices subject to change, without notice
10. Please note that shipping charges are based on weight & meant for Lower 48 US states only
11. International Customers: shipping charges would be billed separately
12. Shipping Carriers: various; client can use their own shipping!
1. "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
2. This item is Being Sold in AS IS condition & the seller assumes no responsibility for the proper or improper use of the product. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications/licenses for the use of the item. It would be highly recommended and wise to have a bio-med completely check the product for its performance and safety parameters before actual use for patient care and/or diagnosis.
3. Medical science is an ever changing field and Information provided, may be, outdated, partial or incomplete and may be inaccurate or useless or contain mistakes. Seller disclaims any obligation, responsibility or liability, which concerns or relates to any information, product or services and is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this product, web page and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. It is stated that nothing on this page should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and seller exclude all representations and warranties relating to the contents.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.