Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Type: Ultrasound Therapy Unit
Model: Theratouch 3.4
Rich-Mar Theratouch 3.4 Ultrasound
VENDOR DESCRIPTION: The Rich-Mar Therasound 3 series was designed to provide therapy professionals with the best technology at affordable prices. The Therasound 3 series offers the most flexible treatment possibilities in a convenient, easy-to-use package. The simple controls of the units allow the user to master the units’ vast capabilities quickly and easily.
The Therasound 3.4 device is a dual-frequency (1MHz and 3MHz) ultrasound utilizing a 5cm2 transducer. The unit is operated in the same manner as the Therasound 3.1, except that the user is able to choose between the 1MHz and 3 MHz frequencies. After choosing the desired duty cycle, select the frequency by pressing the corresponding button.
The Rich-Mar Therasound 3 Series ultrasounds are designed to be connected to any Rich-Mar muscle stimulator, thus enabling the user to provide combination therapy to patients.
- The Therasound has a the most versatile 5cm2 size sound head that works very well for all body parts, both small and large.
- Provides both the 1 & 3 MHz frequencies for deep and superficial penetration.
- Lightweight design will work equally well in the clinic or on the road.
- Affordable, advanced and portable ultrasound offers both continuous and pulsed outputs.
- Additionally the 3.4 allows you adjust time at any time during the treatment for frequency, intensity and output readout
- Convenient pause feature.
- Clear, bright digital readouts and simple panel make the Therasound 3.4 easy to use.
Dimensions: 7.5"W x 7.5"D x 4"H
Weight: 5.5 lbs.
Power Input: 115 VAC, 1.0 A, 60Hz or 230 VAC, 0.5 A, 50Hz
Fuse: 1.0 Amp
Output: 0-2 w/cm2 (0 – 10 Watts)
Sound head Effective Radiating Area (ERA): 5cm2
Frequency: 1MHz & 3MHz
Beam Non-Uniformity Ratio (BNR): 5.5:1 maximum
Duty Cycles 100%, 50%, 20% and 10%
Timer Setting from 0 – 30 minutes
Qty 1 – Rich-Mar Therasound 3.4 Unit
Qty1 – 5cm Ultrasound Head
Only items specified in the contents section are available with product