Sklar Cardiovascular Kantrowitz Forceps (# 52-3597) are sold individually, and feature curved tips with 1 x 2 teeth.
These Kantrowitz Forceps are tissue forceps made to safely grab tissue, and have a stop peg to prevent too hard of a grasp.
Sklar Cardiovascular Kantrowitz Forceps Specifications:
- Grade: Sklar.
- Length: 9.75 inches.
- Curvature: Curved.
- Surname: Kantrowitz.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Tip Configuration: 1 x 2 Teeth.
- Instrument Type: Tissue Forceps.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Working Surface Style: Serrated Jaws.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.