The Allied Healthcare EPV200 Portable Ventilator with Assist Control (#EPV200) is a lightweight, portable version of a reliable ventilator.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free from Material Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The EPV200 Portable Ventilator with Assist Control provides ventilation for intubated and non-intubated patients, in emergency situations where medical surge response is needed. This unit is gas-powered and electronically-controlled, designed to be user-friendly for rapid deployment. Settings visible on the unit include inspiratory time, tidal volume, BPM controls, digital manometer, along with visual and audible safety alarms. The ventilator is also equipped with an Assist-Control that triggers at less than -2 cm H2O for regulating spontaneous breathing.
The EPV200 Portable Ventilator is lightweight and durable, resistant to most weather conditions. It will also run independently for 48 hours on two D cell batteries.
FeaturesAllied Healthcare EPV200 Portable Ventilator with Assist Control Features
- Assist-control operation accommodates conscious or semi-conscious patients via invasive or non-invasive ventilation.
- Simple control interface enables treatment by a broad range of caregivers during medical surge or routine transport.
- Lightweight durable construction is ideal for use in transport ventilation or stockpiling.
- Low maintenance and accessory costs ensure a low cost of ownership.
SpecificationsAllied Healthcare EPV200 Portable Ventilator with Assist Control Specifications
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 7" x 9.3" (8.9 cm x 17.8 cm x 23.6 cm).
- Weight: 3.1 lb (1.4 kg) with batteries.
- Operating: -15 to 122 °F (-9 to 50 °C).
- Storage: -40 to 140 °F (-40 to 60 °C).
- Enclosure: ABS plastic with seals prevent water ingress.
- Shock Resistance: 30" drop.
- Vibration Resistance: 100 G.
- Water Resistance: Spill and rain resistant.
- Power Source: Pneumatic with electronic controls and alarms.
- Power Input: Pneumatic. 40 - 87 psi O2 and 2 D cell batteries.
- Internal Battery Type: D Cell batteries.
- Operating Time: Based on average adult settings of 10 BPM, 640 ml tidal volume, 2 second inspiratory time.
- Oxygen: Dependent on source capacity. Approx. 65 minutes on D cylinder.
- Battery Life: 48 hours of continuous use.
- Ventilation Mode: Assist-Control.
- Assist-Control: Triggers at less than -2 cm H2O.
- Flow Rate: 12 - 36 LPM.
- Breathing Rate: Adjustable. 0, 5 - 30 breaths per minute.
- Tidal Volume: Adjustable. 200 - 1200 ml.
- Inspiratory Time: Selectable. 1 or 2 seconds.
- PEEP: External. 0 - 20 cm H2O (with PEEP adapter).
- FIO2: 100%.
- Manometer Readout: Digital. 0 - 99 cm H2O.
- Airway Pressure Limit: Fixed. 60 cm H2O.
- High Airway Pressure: Fixed. 45 cm H2O.
- Low Airway Pressure / Circuit Disconnect: Fixed. 9 cm H2O.
- Low Source Gas: Fixed. Activates at approx. 40 psi (275 kPa).
- Low Battery: Activates when approx. 2 hours run time remain.
- Alarm Volume: Approx. 60 dB at 1 meter.
- Alarm Silence: Yes. 110 seconds.
AccessoriesAllied Healthcare EPV200 Portable Ventilator with Assist Control Accessories
The EPV200 Portable Ventilator with Assist Control is commonly purchased with the following items:
- #S3000-Bag: Allied Healthcare EPV100 & EPV200 Soft Case.
- #MCM-001: Allied Healthcare 3-Channel Oxygen Manifold.
- #MCH-001: Allied Healthcare 10' Oxygen Manifold Extension.
LiteratureAllied Healthcare EPV200 Portable Ventilator with Assist Control Literature
Allied Healthcare Mass Casualty Ventilation Products Brochure
Allied Healthcare EPV200 Portable Ventilator with Assist Control Operation and Maintenance
Allied Healthcare EPV200 Portable Ventilator with Assist Control Instruction Manual
Allied Healthcare EPV200 Portable Ventilator with Assist Control Information Sheet