Zimmer ATS 750 Automatic Surgical Tourniquet System w/ Tubing & Stryker Cuffs
PLEASE CLICK THE BUY NOW LINK ABOVE TO PURCHASE INSTANTLY!!
Zimmer ATS 750
Portable/Automatic Tourniquet System
w/ Battery, Tubing, Manual, Stryker CuffS
Scroll Down for Additonal Pictures!
This is a very nice Zimmer ATS 750 tourniquet system in excellent cosmetic and tested working condition. I guarantee it will not be DOA. This tourniquet system has an internal pump and uses ambient air and does not require and external compressor or nitrogen tanks. Microprocessor controls provide accuracy and speed. Compact, lightweight and easy to use. Cuff pressure can be adjusted from 50 mmhg to 475 mmhg. There is a use timer and run timer that can be adjusted from 5 to 240 minutes.
Includes the Zimmer ATS 750 tourniquet machine, new battery, dual tubing attachment, 3 Zimmer tubing sets, 3 new Zimmer cuffs (18", 18", 24"), Operator/Service manual and power cord. The dual tubing attachment has valves to allow one or two cuffs to be used simutaneously. I also believe it allows for the use of dual connection/single bladder cuffs to be used. This system is designed to works plugged in or on internal battery power. Countertop or pole mount. All size reusable or disposable single bladder tourniquet cuffs are available from Zimmer and other dealers.
· Zimmer Automatic Tourniquet System
· Model: A.T.S. 750 / Serial No: BB050175
· Operator/Service Manual (photocopy)
· Zimmer 13 foot single bladder extension tubing (2) 18" (30cm.)- (1) 24" Stryker Color cuff
· Countertop or Pole mount
· Controls: On/Standby, Pressure, Time, Cuff inflate, Alarm Silence
· Cuff Pressure Range: 50-475 mmHg, 5 mmHg increments
· Pressure Accuracy: +/- 5 mmHg
· Maximum Pressure: 475 mmHg
· Time Alarm Set Range: 0-240 minutes, 5 min. increments
· Internal diagnosis: Program, memory, watchdog timer, transducer calibration, improper valve actuation
· Battery: Rechargeable, 12V sealed lead acid, 1.2 amp hours
· Battery Discharge Time: Will operate on battery power for 30 minutes with full charge
· 100-240V – 50/60Hz – 120VA
· Hospital Grade cord and plug
Excellent cosmetic and tested working condition with normal sign of previous use. There is one small dent in the corner of the case (see pictures) however, it does not affect the function of the device. The internal battery is new and holding a full charge. The tubing is good. I used a single bladder cuff for testing and this device is working exactly as it should. I am including the cuff...it is a single patient use but it has never been on a patient. Very easy to operate. The power cord is hospital grade in excellent condition.
Overall - 8" tall x 7" wide x 8" front to back
Zimmer tubing - 10 feet long
Power Cord is 13 feet long
I stand behind everything I sell and I guarantee this Zimmer tourniquet system is exact to the description and pictures I have provided here or return it for a refund.
Weight before packing is 10 lbs for everything pictured.
US & International Buyers may use the shipping calculator.