The Stryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot includes a mattress, two lap belts, one four-point shoulder restraint, and a single wheel lock standard. The Factory New configuration also includes a floor mounted safety hook. The Certified Pre-Owned configurations have been certified to proper operating specifications and are in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Certified Pre-Owned: Usually Ships in 1-2 Weeks.
- Factory New: Usually ships in 2-3 Weeks.
The MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot (X-Frame Ambulance Cot) provides many of the distinct advantages of the rugged Stryker Power-PRO's superior design and construction in a manually operated version - combining proven performance with superior ergonomics. The R3 Ambulance Gurney's lightweight and simplified controls streamline emergency transport. This cot is similar to the Stryker MX-PRO Ambulance Cot, but features an expanded maximum load capacity.
The MX-PRO R3 is compatible with the Stryker Floor Mount Models 6370, 6377, or 6378, Stryker Wall Mount Model 6371, and the Ferno 175-3 Fastener Kit (#0001753F).
FeaturesStryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot Features
- The MX-PRO R3 weighs only 81 lb, yet delivers a 650 lb load capacity (available in a 600 lb patient weight capacity as well).
- Compact, easily maneuverable, it's shortest-in-class when the breakaway head section is folded.
- Pneumatic Backrest: The advanced one-hand pneumatic backrest is a rugged innovation that ensures superior operator control and significantly reduces manual lifting. The MX-PRO's standard one-hand release assists the operator with lifting the back of a patient to any position which also delivers maximum patient comfort.
- Easy-to-Use Release Handle: The easy-to-use release handle requires low force operation and short grip distance, especially appropriate for smaller operators.
- Fold Down Side Rails: Fold down side rails are a rugged innovation that require no additional lateral space, providing full operation in confined areas for user convenience. Their low-force operation provides security in the up position and unimpeded access to the litter in the down position.
- Break Away Head Section: The one-hand breakaway head section offers shortest-in-class dimension when folded, maximizing maneuverability in tight areas.
- Floor Mounted Safety Hook: The distinctive floor mounted safety hook design significantly reduces the risk of cot drop incidents and potential operator or patient injury during the loading and unloading process.
- Lift Capable Safety Bar: The lift capable safety bar delivers handling confidence through smart design and rock solid construction. Dual lift points readily support a full load and accommodate operators of all heights.
- Larger Patient Surface: Stryker's standard larger patient surface easily accommodates a greater range of patient sizes, ensures optimal safety, and maximizes space between patient and provider alike.
- Automatic In-Fastener Shutoff: The innovative shutoff function automatically disables the cot when locked in the cot fastener system for exceptional, dependable safety.
- BackSmart Design: The revolutionary BackSmart design integrates innovative ergonomic features such as hydraulic lift, one-hand pneumatic backrest, and low-roll force over-sized wheels into our EMS equipment to minimize strenuous manual lifting and significantly reduce the risk of back and other related injuries.
- Oversized Wheels: Heavy-duty oversize rear wheels require less roll force, providing safe, secure transport in challenging emergency situations for patient and provider alike.
- Patented X-Frame Construction: Patented X-frame design defines proven performance and maximizes efficient operation for enhanced provider safety, patient comfort, and long term durability.
- Powder-Coated Frame: Tough, highly visible yellow powder coating provides an extra margin of safety and withstands repeated power washings for decontamination. The finish eliminates oxidation.
- Cot Fastener Compatibility: The MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot fastening system is compatible with every cot ensuring superior reliability and simplifying ambulance integration for added convenience.
SpecificationsStryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Position 1: 13.5" (34 cm).
- Position 2: 21" (53 cm).
- Position 3: 25.5" (65 cm).
- Position 4: 29" (74 cm).
- Position 5: 32" (81 cm).
- Position 6: 35" (89 cm).
- Position 7: 37.5" (95 cm).
- Standard: 80.5" (205 cm).
- Minimum: 62" (158 cm).
- Width: 23" (58 cm).
- Weight: 81 lb (38 kg).
- Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Width: 2" (5 cm).
- Backrest: 2 - 73 degrees.
- Shock Position: + 14 degrees.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: Available in 600 lb (272 kg) and 650 lb (295 kg).
- Minimum Operators Required:
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
- Recommended Fastener System:
- Floor Mount: Model 6370, 6377, or 6378.
- Wall Mount: Model 6371.
- Ferno 175-3 Series Fastener Kit (#0001753F).
- Recommended Loading Height: Up to 32" (81 cm).
ConfigurationsStryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot Configurations
- #MFI-SYK-MX-PRO-R3-600: Certified Pre-Owned - 600 lb Patient Weight Capacity.
- #MFI-SYK-MX-PRO-R3: Certified Pre-Owned - 650 lb Patient Weight Capacity.
- #6082: Factory New - 650 lb Patient Weight Capacity. Includes standard accessories plus a floor mounted safety hook.
AccessoriesStryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot Accessories
The MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot is commonly purchased with:
- #6082-140-000: Stryker Head End Oxygen Bottle Holder.
- #6080-216-010: Stryker MX-PRO R3 IV Pole.
- #6060-160-044: Stryker MX-PRO R3 Replacement Lap Belt.
- #6060-260-045: Stryker Shoulder Harness Restraint.
- #6082-128-010: Stryker Pocketed Head End Storage Pouch.
- #6090-041-010: Stryker Sealed Bolster Mattress.
- #6090-042-010: Stryker Sealed Flat Mattress.
LiteratureStryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot Literature
Stryker 6082 MX-PRO R3 Operations/Maintenance Manual
Stryker MX-PRO R3 Ambulance Cot Specifications