EZ11Plus, designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55, helps practitioners meet today’s challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance.
- The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber.
- During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying.
- A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable).
- 11" diameter X 19.8" deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8” chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
Use the 5 full sized trays for packs/pouches
Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 4 full plus 4 half sized cassettes…no additional cassette rack to buy!
Use the optional Tuttnauer pouch rack (model AR910) to encourage proper loading. One pouch rack is included with each EZ11Plus.
- Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software.
- Network port is located in the rear of the unit.
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.
- Chamber Dimensions: 11" x 19.8" (280 x 504 mm)
- Chamber Volume: 7.5 gal (28.5 L)
- Overall Dimensions DxWxH: 24.8" x 20.9" x 17.3" (630 x 530 x 440 mm)
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 4 full and 4 half. (Loaded Vertically)
- Tray Dimensions DxWxH: 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.6" (413 x 169 x 16 mm)
- No. of Trays: 5
- Voltage: 120v
- Frequency: 50/60 MHz
- Power: 1400W
- Current: 12A
- Autoclave Weight: 122 lbs (56 kg)
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.