VISA, MasterCard or PayPal payment.
The smoke evacuator is in good condition. It uses the ULPA Filter (P/N E3625)
No accessories or filters are included. Parts units are available.
* Quiet: The ValleyLab OptiMumm System allows you to effectively filter and remove surgical smoke without creating additional noise in the OR.
* ValleyLab RapidVac System: Synchronize the ValleyLab OptiMumm Smoke Evacuator with your electrosurgical generator, so the smoke evacuator will work automatically when the generator is activated.
* Efficient: The ValleyLab OptiMumm Smoke Evacuator is designed specifically for use with the ValleyLab AccuVac Smoke Evacuation attachment to effectively capture and filter smoke directly at the surgical site.
* Convenient: The ValleyLab OptiMumm System is designed with an easy to read front panel and a user-friendly interface. The ULPA and prefilter are easy to access and set up.
* Compact: The ValleyLab OptiMumm Smoke Evacuator integrates conveniently into the OR. The system fits directly on most Valleylab mounting carts, saving valuable OR space.
* User-Friendly: The filter life indicator is based on airflow, not just time, so you know when to replace the ULPA filter.
US customers will not be charged any taxes or fees on delivery. What is paid on purchase is all that will be charged.
Canadian customers will have 5% tax(GST) added to their invoice prior to the package being sent.
Shipping outside of the USA and Canada is available at cost.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.