The Olympus CF-Q160L/I/S EVIS EXERA Sigmoidovideoscope (Q: full screen) delivers exceptional image quality with a large size display to provide enhanced details throughout the image plane. An ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability, while a generous 3.7 mm diameter channel (13.2 mm diameter insertion tube) accommodates a wide range of endoscopic devices while maintaining suction capability.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
BenefitsOlympus CF-Q160L/I/S EVIS EXERA Sigmoidovideoscope Benefits
- Easy Mucosal Cleaning for Better Observation: An auxiliary water function can be combined with a dedicated flushing pump and the video system to enable removal of mucus and clots in the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope or on the footswitch unit.
- Super-Wide-Angle Images: An extra-wide 140° field of view and extensive 4-way angulation enable complete and comprehensive examination of the sigmoid colon.
- Built-in Scope Identification: The Scope ID function stores individual scope information and displays it on the monitor to facilitate endoscopy suite management.
SpecificationsOlympus CF-Q160L/I/S EVIS EXERA Sigmoidovideoscope Specifications
- Channel Width: 3.7 mm.
- Working Length: L: 1680, I: 1330, S: 730.
- Field of View: 140°.
- Direction of View: Forward viewing.
- Depth of Field: 3 - 100 mm.
- Outer Diameter: 12.8 mm.
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: L/ I: 12.8, S: 13.2.
- Max Angulation Up: 180°.
- Max Angulation Down: 180°.
- Max Angulation Right: 160°.
- Max Angulation Left: 160°.