The Welch Allyn Scale-Tronix 6102 Flush-Mounted In-Floor Scale is used by clinicians to weigh patients of up to 825 pounds.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Welch Allyn Scale-Tronix 6102 Flush-Mounted In-Floor Scale is recessed to the ground, making its platform easily accessible by patients of all ages and varying mobility. This scale is specifically designed to reduce fall risks while improving clinical workflows. It displays weight on a stainless steel, wall-mounted digital readout that makes it easy for clinicians to read and accurately record measurements.
FeaturesWelch Allyn Scale-Tronix 6102 Flush-Mounted In-Floor Scale Features
- Recessed into the ground to help reduce fall risks.
- Allows quick reweighs while patients are still on the scale.
- Weigh a continuous stream of patients without re-zeroing.
- Weight is displayed to an accuracy of 100 grams or 0.1 pounds on a digital readout.
- Recall feature retains the last weight reading.
- No need to zero scale before weighing even with patient on scale during power-up.
- Displays weight on a wall-mounted digital readout.
SpecificationsWelch Allyn Scale-Tronix 6102 Flush-Mounted In-Floor Scale Specifications
- Resolution: 0.1 lb (100 g).
- Weighing Capacity: 825 lb (375 kg).
- Platform Dimensions: 32" x 36" (81.3 cm x 91 cm).
- Power Source:
- Battery: Ni-Cd; 7.2V DC, 10.8wh, 1500 mAH minimum.
- AC Power: 115 V +/- 10% VAC, 6 watts.
- Fuse: 1/8 A 250 V S.B.
ConfigurationsWelch Allyn Scale-Tronix 6102 Flush-Mounted In-Floor Scale Configurations
- #6102-KXF-B: Kg Only; Flush Mounted Readout.
- #6102-XXE-B: Lb and Kg; External Readout.
LiteratureWelch Allyn Scale-Tronix 6102 Flush-Mounted In-Floor Scale Literature
Welch Allyn In-Floor Scales Directions for Use
Welch Allyn In-Floor Scales Service Manual
Item Name: Scale