The Detecto Digital Scale with Utility Bowl (#WPS12UT) includes the submersible WPS12 MarinerTM scale, a stainless steel bowl, AC adapter, quick set-up instruction sheet, and a full operation manual.
Warranty: 2 Years.
Constructed from the most durable, high-quality stainless steel, the Detecto Digital Scale with Utility Bowl is ideally suited for weighing used chux underpads, wet diapers (for both adults and children), lap sponges, organs, and more. Featuring a built-in rechargeable battery pack that allows the scale to moved wherever it's needed and a large-size weighing bowl that assists with sample retention and allows for an easy clean-up process, this top-of-the-line scale comes ready to handle heavy loads. It is also IP67-rated for water protection and as such can be completely submersed underwater to assist in the clean-up process that is necessary in clinical industry applications. Also boasting incredible accuracy, this is a scale that accurately measures both fluid and blood loss during clinical procedures and allows you to view weights instantly with up to a fine 0.1 ounce or 1 gram accuracy.
FeaturesDetecto Digital Scale with Utility Bowl Features
- Accurately measures fluid or blood loss during clinical procedures.
- Weigh chux pad, wet diapers, lap sponges, organs, and more.
- Constructed from high-quality stainless steel.
- Built-In rechargeable battery pack and AC adapter included.
- Digital accuracy down to 1 gram.
- Six different capacities - including 192 oz x 0.05 oz and 5,500 g x 1 g.
- Raised buttons allow for tactile functionality and easy operation.
- Convenient upward-facing weight display viewing angle.
- Tare function to remove the weight of a dry chux or diaper.
- Instantly displays weight in both decimals and fractions.
- 1.2 in / 20 mm high backlit LCD is easily readable in dimly-lit areas.
- Toggle through six different weight capacity display options.
- Convenient 80 hour rechargeable battery pack allows the scale to be moved.
- 4.6 in / 11.7 cm deep bowl assists with sample retention and allows for an easy clean-up process.
- Tare button removes the dry diaper or chux weight and measures only the fluid output of the soiled diaper or bloody chux.
- Convenient large-size weighing bowl included.
- Attractive backlit blue LCD readouts with convenient display viewing angle.
- 12 lb capacity with 0.1 oz accuracy.
- Weigh, measure, and quantify blood loss for optimal QBL.
- Stainless steel scale and bowl is perfect for sterile environments.
SpecificationsDetecto Digital Scale with Utility Bowl Specifications
- Model: WPS12UT.
- Capacity/Resolution: 12 lb x 0.1 oz / 12 lb x 0.005 lb / 12 lb x 1/8 oz / 192 oz x 0.05 oz / 192 oz x 1/8 oz / 5,500 g x 1 g.
- Overall Dimensions (Scale and Bowl): 13.6 in W x 13.6 in D x 6.9 in H / 34.5 cm W x 34.5 cm D x 17.5 cm H.
- Bowl Dimensions: 13.6 in W x 13.6 in D x 4.6 in H / 34.5 cm W x 34.5 cm D x 11.7 cm H.
- Construction: Stainless steel (bowl and scale enclosure).
- Display: 1.2 in / 30 mm high backlit blue LCD, 5 digits
- Digits: 1 in / 25 mm high black LCD.
- Keypad Buttons: ON/OFF, UNITS/Backlight, SET, TARE.
- AC Adapter (included): 120 VAC input 9 V, 100 mA output.
- Battery (included): Ni-MH rechargeable 4.8 VDC 1800 mA.
- Battery Life: 80 hours of continuous use with a fully recharged battery pack.
- Feet: 6 rubberized feet for traction.
- Tare: 100% of full scale capacity.
- Zero: Established on power up routine and maintained by auto-zero circuitry.
- Enclosure Rating: IP67 submersible underwater.
- Operating Temperature: 40° to 140° F (5° to 60° C). Please Note: The WPS12UT is not commercial dishwasher safe.
- Net Weight: 4.6 lb / 2.1 kg.
- Shipping Weight: 7.6 lb / 3.4 kg.
- UPC Code: 809161317404.
LiteratureDetecto Digital Scale with Utility Bowl Literature
Detecto Digital Scale with Utility Bowl Brochure
Detecto Digital Scale with Utility Bowl Operation Guide
Detecto Digital Scale with Utility Bowl Owners Manual