The Welch Allyn RetinaVue 100 Retinopathy Imager (#RV100-B) includes Charging Dock, Reusable Eye Cup, USB Cable, Lithium-Ion 3.6V Battery, and 1 Year Partners in Care Comprehensive Program.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Welch Allyn RetinaVue 100 Retinopathy Imager is designed to help make retinal exams simple and affordable for primary healthcare providers. The RetinaVue 100 Imager works exclusively with HIPAA-compliant, FDA-cleared RetinaVue Network software - a RetinaVue Network software subscription is required and priced per camera, per month. The RetinaVue 100 Imager can be incorporated in a RetinaVue care delivery model that helps primary healthcare providers increase access to diabetic retinal exams to improve patient outcomes while lowering population healthcare costs.
FeaturesWelch Allyn RetinaVue 100 Retinopathy Imager Features
- One-third the cost of tabletop retinal cameras.
- Proprietary image-quality evaluation helps eliminate callbacks for re-imaging.
- Touchless auto-focus and image capture support ease of use.
- Integrated wireless capabilities enable workflow flexibility.
- High-resolution 45° field of view.
- Fast, non-mydriatic imaging promotes patient comfort.
- Advanced optical system enables image acquisition on pupils as small as three millimeters.
SpecificationsWelch Allyn RetinaVue 100 Retinopathy Imager Specifications
- View Angle: 45° (typical).
- Diopter: -20 ~ +20D (typical).
- Dimensions: 8.8" x 4.2" x 4.1" (224 mm x 107 mm x 105 mm).
- Weight: 565 grams (1.2 lb).
- Search Fundus Lighting: Infrared LED.
- Camera Flash Light: Natural White Light Emitting Diode (LED).
- Captures: Auto capture and Manual capture.
- Camera Resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels.
- LCD Monitor: 3.5" Full Color TFT-LCD.
- Image Format: Encrypted JPEG/DICOM.
- Interface: Micro USB.
- File Transfer: Docking Station, micro USB cable to PC running RetinaVue Network (requires additional software).
- File Storage: SD Card, default 8 GB. Supports 8 GB to 32 GB by FAT32 format. Supports 1,200 exams or up to 200 patients.
- Power Source: Rechargeable Lithium Battery 3.6 V / 3350 mAh.
- External Power: 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Adapter Spec.:
- Input Spec.: 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.2 A - 0.1 A.
- Output Spec.: 5 V DC, 2 A.
- Charger Station Input Spec.: 5 V DC, 1.2 A.
- Operating Time: 3 hours at 5 minutes working mode.
- Charging Time: 5 hours (through the docking station using a Welch Allyn approved battery).
LiteratureWelch Allyn RetinaVue 100 Retinopathy Imager Literature
Welch Allyn RetinaVue 100 Imager Directions for Use
Welch Allyn RetinaVue Care Delivery Model Brochure
Item Name: Retinopathy Imager