The Respironics Alice 5 Diagnostic Sleep System includes a desktop computer installed with Windows 10 and Alice G3 software, LCD monitor, mouse, keyboard, amplifier/base station, head box/input box, and interconnecting cables. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Alice 5 Diagnostic Sleep System sets new standards for sleep labs eager to customize powerful features today but interested in flexible architecture to accommodate tomorrow's growth.
FeaturesRespironics Alice 5 Diagnostic Sleep System Features
- Fully integrated sleep laboratory system over a network cable or wireless.
- Expanded channel capability to 55 total channels.
- High quality ECG with six channels and Pulse Transit Time (PTT).
- Real time impedance display.
- Patient Communication/Intercom is accomplished over your network cable.
SpecificationsRespironics Alice 5 Diagnostic Sleep System Specifications
- Total Channels: 55.
- Analog Inputs: 12 total, 10 in the base station, 2 in the headbox.
- Neurological Channels Specifications:
- Number of Channels: 26 (10 left, 9 right, 2 EOG, 5 EMG) 2 reference.
- Input Impedance: 1.66 Mohm per Electrode 3.33 differential.
- Bandwith: 0.32 Hz to 106 Hz.
- Input Signal Range: +/- 3.3 mV.
- Digital Resolution: 16 bits.
- Sample Rate: 2000 Hz.
- Max Storage Rate: 200 Hz.
- Electrode Impedance Testing: 100 Hz square wave between patient electrodes.
- Calibration Signal: Signal injection, 1 Hz, 98 µVpp.
- Communication Interfaces: Signals sent from Patient Interface to Headbox through sensor cables. Data is sampled and sent to the Base Station where it is stored on a disk or sent through an ethernet connection to a Host PC.
- During Analysis: 0.5 to 100 Hz low pass filter 50 or 60 Hz Notch filter Anti-aliasing filter.
- Other Channel Types:
- (2) Airflow: Thermal and Pressure Flow.
- (1) Body Position.
- (2) Actigraphy.
- (6) ECG.
- (1) Snore Mic.
- System Physical Characteristics:
- Main Unit:
- 14" x 5" x 12.5" (35.6 cm x 12.7 cm x 31.7 cm).
- Weight: 7.8 lb (3.5 kg).
- 10" x 4" x 2" (25.4 cm x 10.2 cm x 5.1 cm).
- Weight: 1.6 lb (0.72 kg).
- System Power Requirements:
- Power to Main Unit: 6.25 VDC, 3 to 6 Amps.
- Power Supply: MW116 Power Supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.5 - 1.5 A.
LiteratureRespironics Alice 5 Diagnostic Sleep System Literature
Dymedix Product Compatibility Sheet - Philips Respironics Alice 5
Item Name: Sleep System