Midmark 417 Podiatry Power Procedure Chair
Because podiatric exams call for special positions, the Midmark 417 puts patients’ feet exactly where the podiatrist needs them. The 417’s power back, tilt, and base make positioning easy and let the podiatrist work in a seated position.
Podiatrists who perform a lot of orthotics will find the 417’s adjustable foot extension indispensable! It extends 8- 7/8″ and comfortably accommodates patients of all heights… making work easier. And, it locks automatically to avoid any accidental movement.
Conveniently located under the foot section, the debris tray tilts at various angles depending on the tilt of the chair. Extend it up to 8¾” so it’s out of the way. Tilt it up to 180° to dispose of waste into the waste receptacle without removing tray. All done? Slide the debris tray under the foot section.
Electrical Receptacles, ‘On/Off’ Switch
Two duplex hospital grade electrical receptacles, one on each side of the chair, let the podiatrist use electrical instruments and lights without tripping over or tangling cords. Flip the 417’s ‘On/Off’ switch to “off” during delicate procedures to prevent any accidental movement. Power is still supplied to the receptacles.
Midmark 417 Specifications:
• Height at seat section: 22.5″ (57.2 cm)-Length w/back reclined: 70″ (177.8 cm)
• Length w/foot section fully extended: 78.69″ (199.9 cm)
• Foot section: 21.25″ (54 cm) wide tapering to 17.75″ (45.1 cm) x 14″ long (35.6 cm)
• Back section width: 22.75″ (57.8 cm) tapering to 17.5″ (44.5 cm)
• Seat section width: 22.75″ (57.8 cm) tapering to 21.5″ (54.6 cm)
• Minimum height at foot section w/o tilt: 19.5″ (49.5 cm)
• Maximum height at foot section w/maximum tilt: 36.75″ (93.3 cm)
• Maximum height at foot section w/maximum tilt and foot section fully extended: 39.5″ (100.3 cm)
• Total width including arms: 28.13″ (71.4 cm)
• Armrest width: 3.13″ (7.9 cm)
• Debris tray: Polyethylene, extends 8.75″ beyond foot section, 8.75″W x 12.5″L x 1.75″D (22.2 x 31.8 x 4.4 cm)
Midmark 417 Electrical:
• 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 12 AMPS
• Two duplex hospital grade electrical receptacles. Rated 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 6 AMPS maximum.
Midmark 417 Colors:
• Molded housings and painted steel surfaces are Pearl Grey.
• Recessed base is black.
• Designer Upholstery Patterns include English Gardens, Cathedral, Waterford, Tapestry and Cabernet, and solid colors are Monaco, Soft Pearl, Wedgewood, Monet and Royal Carriage.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.