Nonin's WristOx 3100 is a small, lightweight pulse oximeter designed to be worn comfortably on the patient's wrist. Ideal for monitoring daily activities and for overnight studies, the compact design of the WristOx is intended to give the patient greater freedom while improving patient compliance. Right out of the box in the spot-check mode, the WristOx is a powerful tool; to complete the picture, add nVision software and enable advanced WristOx features.
Includes 2 N-cell batteries, resuable wristband, PureLight 8000AA-WO sensor and Operator's Manual.
Product highlights include:
* Small Fits comfortably on the patient's wrist
* Versatile Ideal for spot checking, short or long term monitoring applications
* Powerful Minimum 25 hours of battery life and 33 hours of non-volatile memory
* Easy-to-Use Simply plug in the sensor and go; large easy-to-read LCD
* Expandable Advanced features available when used with nVISION
* Durable 3-year warranty
* Compatible Works with Nonin's full line of PureLight sensors
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.