he Avant® 2120 is a multi-purpose device offering both noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) and proven SpO2 monitoring — all in one compact, lightweight and easy-to-use portable unit. Offering maximum versatility in patient monitoring, the Avant 2120 is designed for effortless mobility — by easily attaching the unit to a rolling stand or simply carrying it with its integrated handle.
Ideal for pediatrics through adults, the 2120 offers an assortment of Nonin sensors and blood pressure cuff sizes to adapt to each patient application.
The NIBP module features an oscillometric blood pressure method providing fast, motion-tolerant readings Oscillation pulsations in the arterial wall are filtered and amplified to create an oscillometric waveform. These readings are not as influenced by ambient noise or conversation like auscultatory devices.
The Avant® 2120 also incorporates Nonin’s proven digital pulse oximetry trusted by clinicians worldwide. The SpO2 module provides an accurate assessment of the patient’s blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate. You can rely on a dependable, quality reading even with the most challenging of patients.
Product highlights include:
* Flexible — Automated & on-demand NIBP measurements.
* Adjustable Pressure — User or system-defined dynamic inflation pressure.
* Cost-Effective — Quick on-site user calibration.
* Efficient — Dual voltage adaptability or battery operation; fast recharge.
* Comprehensive Data Capture — Ideal for extended monitoring.
* Superior Performance — Specified for use in motion and low perfusion environments. (Avant 2120 Technical Bulletin)
New! Additional features include:
* Print capabilities — Allows the user to print data either on-demand or automatically.
* User-defined alarm defaults — User can establish customized alarm default limits.
* Updated NIBP module and software — Improved NIBP pump and software provide better performance in motion environments.
* Updated display software — No more loss of blood pressure data when the unit is turned off.>
* New initial cuff inflation pressure — Allows the user to select initial cuff inflation up to 240 mmHg.
* New history mode display — Users will now view previously captured pulse, oximetry, and NIBP data on the display while in history mode.
* New Manual and Printing Quick Reference/Error Code Quick Reference cards for easy referance.
Additional accessories include:
* Avant Series Printer — A lightweight, portable thermal printer with a long-life lithium battery and easy paper loading.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.