This is a lightly used RAD 7 with docking station. Great condition! Please feel free to contact for any other questions.
1 year warranty with extended warranty options available
Root monitors available.
Featuring “gold standard” Masimo SET pulse oximetry, proven in more than 100 independent and objective studies to provide the most accurate and reliable SpO2 readings during motion and low perfusion.
Upgradable Masimo Rainbow SET technology platform lets you add total hemoglobin (SpHb™) and oxygen content (SpOC™) through simple field-installed software upgrades.
Additional upgrades allow you to continuously and non-invasively measure carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO), methemoglobin (SpMet) and PVI™. Linked to improved care and reduced medical errors. Enhanced probe-off detection with Rainbow sensors. Color display allows immediate differentiation of critical measurements.
• Masimo SET is clinically proven to be the highest sensitivity and specificity pulse oximeter in the world
• Upgradable Masimo Rainbow SET technology uses multiple wavelengths of light to continuously and noninvasively measure hemoglobin (SpHb), Oxygen Content (SpOC™), carboxyhemoglobin (SpCO) and methemoglobin (SpMet), as well as providing the most reliable probe-off detection.
• Perfusion Index (PI) with trending capability indicates arterial pulse signal strength and may be used as a diagnostic tool during low perfusion
• Pleth Variability Index (PVI): captures vital thoracic pressure changes that may compromise normal cardiac function affecting systemic circulation
• Accurate on cyanotic patients
• Signal IQ waveform for signal identification and quality indication during excessive motion and low signal to noise situations
• FastSat™ tracks rapid changes in arterial O2 with high fidelity unlike any other pulse oximeter
• Variable pitch provides tonal variance for every 1% change in saturation
• SatShare interface allows transfer of SpO2 and pulse rate to existing multiparameter monitor and allows for the reading of
• SpCO and SpMet on adjacent Radical-7 monitor
• Automatic screen rotation provides upright display for vertical or horizontal monitor positioning (not available on the RDS-2 model)
• Remote alarming interface
• Up to eighteen days of trending
• Detachable portable hand-held for patient transport
Items are sold as listed on DotMED and can be returned within 30 days of original purchase date for full refund minus shipping fees.