63493L - Ranger Security Mediscan
Click Thumbnail for Full Image
Ranger Security Mediscan
Ranger Security Contra/MediScan Detector. The Contra/MediScan metal detector has been developed to offer a fast, reliable, and inexpensive way to scan laundry, trash bags, and parcels for prohibited or stolen metal items. These items may be screened on entry to prevent the introduction of an illicit metal object or upon exit to prevent the loss/theft of a metal item. The screening procedure is fast and easy.
Contra/MediScan alarms when a metal object is passed through it. A variable sensitivity adjustment and advanced high discrimination microprocessor controlled electronics enable the operator to specify the size and type of metal objects that must be detected.
The Contra/MediScan features two user selectable detection modes. The all metal mode allows all types of metal to be detected. The second control option detects only stainless steel or ferrous objects. This allows objects such as silverware to be detected while ignoring other metal objects such as aluminum cans, etc.
Detects smuggled metal contraband in laundry, trash bags, and parcels
Advanced microprocessor controlled technology
Unique full-surround sensor for total detection
Adjustable, repeatable sensitivity
Microprocessor controlled with unique full-surround detection sensor
All metal and stainless steel / ferrous discrimination programs
Adjustable sensitivity control
Operates from low voltage 110V/220 VAC wall adapter
Dimensions: inches (876 mm) high by inches (775 mm) in diameter
Weight: 50 lb. (22.7 Kg)
- Item is shipping from Big Lake, MN .
- This item will be shipped general freight.
- Actual shipping charges will be charged to buyer. We recommend shipping this unit via padded van lines. Shipping charges will depend on location, if there is a loading dock at the location the item will be shipped to and if the location is semi truck and trailer accessible. Commercial locations are much cheaper than residential. Buyer may set up their own shipping but if you decide to send item general freight, we will not be responsible for any damages. Estimated shipping in the lower 48 United States is $200-400.
- This item comes with a 30 day warranty. During that time we will refund the purchase price (less shipping).
- Refunds will be given once the item is received.
- This item is pre-owned. Common sense dictates that before it is used in conjunction with patient care, it should be checked out thoroughly by your professional biomedical staff.
- We will not warranty items if buyer does not follow our shipping recommendations listed above. Calibrated or sensitive electronic equipment should be sent "air ride, blank wrapped" and should not be sent straight freight if it is too large for UPS limits.
- We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Payment must be made in full within 48 hours of winning sale.
- Buyers in Minnesota will be charged sales tax
About , Inc.
- This is a corporate account, questions will be answered Monday through Friday.
's Required Disclosure for Medical Equipment:
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health: