The Ferno 274 Pac Rac Equipment Table is a cot-mounted device designed to support medical instruments (defibrillators, heart monitors, etc.) used by EMTs transporting a patient on a cot. The table attaches directly to the rails of a Ferno cot, enabling the equipment be easily and quickly available as needed.
Warranty: 90 Days Limited - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Made of lightweight aluminum materials, the equipment table uses clips to quickly mount anywhere from the mid-section to foot-end of the cot and securely holds equipment in place via nylon security straps with hook and loop closures. This table folds down for easy storage as well. There are two versions that fit on most of Ferno's EMS cots.
Ferno 274 Pac Rac Equipment Table Features:
- The Pac Rac fits 1 3/32" diameter main frame tubes spaced 20 1/4" to 20 3/4" apart (center to center).
- There is a clearance of 6 - 7" for the patient's legs between the Pac Rac and the cot mattress.
- Quick-clip mounting allows fast and secure attachment to cot.
- Multiple mounting options from mid-section to foot-end of cot.
- Lightweight aluminum frame construction provides a durable, rugged instrument platform.
- Flat-folding side panels for compact storage.
- Cam-lock attachment to secure the Pac Rac in place on the cot.
- Nylon security straps with hook-and-loop closures keep equipment secure during patient transport.
Ferno 274 Pac Rac Equipment Table Specifications:
- Depth: 13.5".
- Width: 21.25".
- Unfolded: 14.5".
- Folded: 2.75".
- Load Limit: 75 lbs.
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 22" x 17" x 3".
Ferno 274 Pac Rac Equipment Table Configurations:
- #0818933 (Model 274): For 35-A, 93 Series, 35-X, 93-H, and Powerflexx Cots.
- #0818952 (Model 274-S): For Fernoflex 28 and 28-Z Cots.
Ferno 274 Pac Rac Equipment Table Literature:
Ferno 274 Pac Rac Equipment Table User Manual