Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Type: Ophthalmic Laser
Model: Tango Yag SLT Combo Combination Ophthalmic Laser System
MPN: Tango Yag SLT Combo Combination Ophthalmic Laser System
Depth: 32 inches
Height: 32 inches
Width: 32 inches
ELLEX Tango Yag/SLT Combination Ophthalmic Laser System with U Recessed Factory Power Table & Warranty
This desirable Combo laser is in excellent near new condition and has been fully serviced and verified. It also comes with a full warranty!
The Ellex Tango is without question the gold standard for SLT/Yag combo lasers around the world. This is the most desirable and most reliable SLT/Yag combination system on the market today. Note that our cost of shipping INCLUDES installation!
- Full Warranty
- New SLT Lens ($500 value)
- Factory U-Recessed table (wheeled or stationary options available)
- Laser Safety glasses
- Dust Cover
- Laser Warning Sign
Tango combines a full-featured SLT laser with a powerful, precise YAG laser, helping you to better manage both OAG and ACG patients, while also providing a highly effective solution for capsulotomy procedures.
Featuring a proprietary, patented dual-mode laser cavity, which allows you to instantly and reliably, switch between SLT and YAG modes, combined with a custom-designed power supply that maintains optimum system stability for greater shot-to-shot consistency.
Tango allows you to perform SLT and YAG treatments with improved accuracy and greater efficacy over the long-term.
- Industry’s fastest firing rate at 3 shots per second: Proprietary cavity facilitates effective heat transfer and cooling, combined with rapid recharging of the pulse capacitors.
- Precise adjustment of parameter settings at 0.1 mJ increments: Automatic calibration process, combined with a series of test-fire sequences, uses feedback from the system’s energy monitor in order to constantly adjust system output.
- Lifespan of more than 400,000 shots: YAG optical Q-switch made from thermally matched, homogenous materials to withstand warping and erosion.
- Greater shot-to-shot consistency: Custom-built YAG power supply with micro-controller and energy compensation algorithm.
TANGO IN SLT MODE
Tango’s SLT mode delivers a gentle, non-invasive approach for stimulating the generation of healthy trabecular meshwork cells and managing intraocular pressure without the burn and scar tissue associated with other laser procedures.
SLT is a highly effective approach for first-line glaucoma treatments, adjunct therapy with drugs and alternative therapy when drugs or surgery fail.
TANGO IN YAG MODE
Tango’s YAG mode features an Ultra Gaussian spot profile and fast rise time which allow you to perform capsulotomies and iridotomies at lower, more efficient energy levels — delivering less energy to the eye.
The result is that you can perform capsulotomies with all types of IOLs and with significantly less risk of lens pitting.
SPECIFICATIONS SLT MODE
Laser Source: Q-switched, frequency doubled Nd:YAG
Wavelength: green: 532 nm
Energy: 0.3 to 2.6 mJ, per pulse, continuously variable
Pulse Duration: 3 ns
Burst Mode: single pulse only
Spot Size: 400 μm
Cone Angle: <3 degrees
Posterior Offset: not applicable
COMMON TO BOTH
Repetition Rate: up to 3 hertz
Aiming Beam: red 635 nm, adjustable intensity
Magnification: 10x, 16x, 28x
Cooling: air cooled
Electrical Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500 VA
Weight: 31 kg, 68 lbs (laser only)
Dimensions: 57 x 75 x 44 cm, 23 x 30 x 18 inches (laser only)
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE and have experience shipping to over 100 countries around the world. Please email or message us for an international quote.