MEDTRONIC XOMED XPS 3000 Xcalibur Hi-Torque and Hi-Speed Drill System
The XPS® 3000 System consists of a power control console, footswitches, connection cables, and assorted handpieces to drive various burs, blades, drills, rasps, and cannulae.
XPS® 3000 CONSOLE — Provides power to the selected handpiece. In addition to the StraightShot® M4 Microdebrider and Visao™ High-Speed Otologic Drill, the system console also powers the StraightShot® Magnum® and Magnum® II handpiece, Powerforma® (High Speed Drill), Xcalibur® Hi-Torque and Hi-Speed Drills, and Skeeter® (microdrill) handpieces. It includes an integrated irrigation pump for irrigation of blades and burs and a second pump for motor coolant of the Visao™ High-Speed and Xcalibur® Hi-Speed Otologic Drills.
- Integrated pump design provides irrigation for microdebrider blades and coolant for all burs and pumps
- Easy-to-use procedure display suggests operating parameters for a variety of ENT procedures
- Rotating blade and handpiece design delivers more ergonomic, neutral hand position
- Rotating-tip curved blades allow medial and lateral cutting in the frontal sinus and more complete removal of polyps and mucin in the maxillary
- Grooves in the side of the handpiece and clips integrated into the handpiece cable offer better tubing management
- Sculpted design and “chin” allow multiple hand positions
- Integrated blade locking function (in “chin”) terminates rotation function
- XPS 3000 Console with Dual Irrigation (18-97102)
- Xcalibur Motor and Cord (33-33840)
- Angled Handpiece (33-33755)
- Irrigation Sleeve (33-33610)
- Extended 75mm Bur Guard Without Irrigation (33-33625)
- Extended 75mm Bur Guard With Irrigation (33-33635)
- Extended 64mm Bur Guard With Irrigation (33-33655)
- Dual Foot Pedal (1895400)
- Hospital Grade Power Cable
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.