TECA MyoJect Disposable Luer Lock Needles are pre-sterilized and include 30" color-coded lead wire for easy identification.
Note: Needles do not include Luer lock syringes.
TECA MyoJect needles are specially engineered for Botox Therapy and Nerve Block procedures. Allows injection of medication while recording EMG activity. Unique stainless steel needle design with an extra-sharp tip for patient comfort. A hypodermic needle that remains consistently sharp. Individually packaged in sealed pouches, sterilized by gamma radiation, for single use only.
FeaturesTECA MyoJect Disposable Luer Lock Needles Features
- Single use.
- Contains no latex.
- 30% sharper than Slip Fit needles.
- Connects with both Luer lock and Slip Fit syringes.
- Locked needle is more likely to be seepage free.
- Specifically engineered for Botox Therapy and Nerve Block procedures.
- Records EMG activity while allowing injection of medication.
- Stainless steel hypodermic needle ground to a consistently sharp point.
- Coated with a low friction insulator for ease of insertion.
- Color-coded lead for easy identification.
- Cable length: 30€ (76cm).
SpecificationsTECA MyoJect Disposable Luer Lock Needles Specifications
- Intended use: The MyoJect Luer Lock Needle Electrode is used in EMG applications to record EMG activity while allowing injection of medication. The drug used will be the choice of the physician.
- Cannula: Stainless Steel.
- Coating: PTFE.
- Hub: Polypropylene.
- Protective Tube: Polypropylene.
- Quantity: 10 needles per box.
- Pouch: Tyvek and EVA.
- Box: Cardboard.
- Type: Gamma Irradiation.
- Shelf Life: 3 years.
ConfigurationsTECA MyoJect Disposable Luer Lock Needles ConfigurationsPart NumberNeedle LengthNeedle Diameter (mm)Lead Color#MJT-2530-LL1" (25 mm)0.30 (30 Gauge)Red#MJT-2527-LL1" (25 mm)0.41 (27 Gauge)Yellow#MJT-3726-LL1.5" (37 mm)0.46 (26 Gauge)Green#MJT-3727-LL1.5" (37 mm)0.41 (27 Gauge)Orange#MJT-5025-LL2" (50 mm)0.51 (25 Gauge)Blue#MJT-7522-LL3" (75 mm)0.71 (22 Gauge)VioletLiteratureTECA MyoJect Disposable Luer Lock Needles Literature
TECA MyoJect Disposable Luer Lock Needle Electrodes
Natus Nicolet and TECA Supplies and Accessories Catalog