An Ambu Alice 4 Microphone (#812500-020) is compatible with Alice 4 systems.
Warranty: 6 Months.
A durable, high-quality microphone, an Ambu Alice 4 Microphone is highly sensitive for the detection of low frequency snoring.
FeaturesAmbu Alice 4 Microphone Features
- Low-profile shape is designed for optimal comfort during PSG studies.
- Designed exclusively for snoring - microphone attaches at the neck to record snoring behavior.
- Output is presented as analog AC voltage.
- High sensitivity ensures accurate readings.
- High quality, durable, and moisture resistant.
- Smooth surface allows for easy processing and cleaning.
SpecificationsAmbu Alice 4 Microphone Specifications
- Diameter: 1.5 cm.
- Height: 1 cm.
- Wire Length: 83".
AccessoriesAmbu Alice 4 Microphone Accessories
- Ambu Snoring Microphone (#812500-000).
- Ambu Piezo Sensor (#812200-000).
- Ambu Alice 3 Microphone (#812500-019).
- Ambu Snore Sensor (#812210-000).
LiteratureAmbu Alice 4 Microphone Literature
Ambu Neurodiagnostic Supplies Catalog
Ambu Sleepmate Catalog