Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Model: HP Critical / Cardiac Care V24C Patient
Product details:- We support Charities, Join us in this cause!
Manufacturer: Philips / HP / Agilent Technologies
Item: HP Critical / Cardiac Care V24C Patient Monitor W/ New NBP SpO2 & ECG Lead
Model/Cat # M1205A / M1204A , V24C
Serial No. 3950AG7413
Made In: USA / Germany
Date of manufacture 2000-01
SALE is for patient care monitor with accessories
1. Sale is for imaged items only.
2. Item may have scratches/scuffs, residual adhesive, minor dust, minor observable wear, in general enjoys good cosmetics
3. Package includes the following:-
a. HP P/N M1205A (M1205A / M1204A) Monitor SN:3950AG7413 DOM: 2000-01
TOUCH SCREEN: No
Monitor screen Scratches: No visible scratches observed
Crack in the case: No visible crack on case
Handle : INTACT
Options: , SDN , DTM , BAM, CO, CO2
ADULT / Pediatric / Neonatal settings
b. HP-Agilent Philips M10141A Module Rack, SN: 3805A46009 DOM 3/1999
c. Agilent HP M1002B ECG/Resp Module
d. Agilent HP M1008B NBP Module .
f. Agilent HP M1020A SpO2/Pleth Module
g. HP M1012 CO module
h. HP Model M1006B T Press Module Module
i. HP Agilent M1116B Printer recorder module .............Top cover / Piece is IS MISSING
LEADS & CABLES
j. NBP Hose (No cuff) ........New
k. Spo2 Cable With sensor ...New
l. ECG Cable with Leads ....New
m. Madison Corp Rack to monitor interface cable .......Used
n. Power cord
4. Following are not included:
a. HP M1180A PAN MAX Mobile stand: Not included
b. HP Rack pole: NOT included
c. Optional item: SaniBasket for sanitation wipes
5. Manual: No
6. Sterilized: No
7. Cleaned: Yes
8. Shipping weight: 40 pounds
9. Shipping Ready: yes
Stocks ID: 14570 (WHP)
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
1. Overall Condition: - As seen in images – GOOD
2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding – Good
3. Working Condition: Powers on, following all commands, Spo2, EKG and NBP parameters checked and seems to be working well. IBP/CO/ Printer modules are not tested .....---- offered AS IS
4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
1. IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM THEN CLICK “BUY NOW”
2. PAYMENT MODE: PAYPAL
3. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE PAYMENT AT PAYPAL
4. More images are available on demand
5. Warranty: 15 days money back, with in USA only. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Buyer’s pay the return shipping charges
6. No warranty is being offered for AS IS – Parts only items or items with Unknown condition
7. All international sales are final!
8. Please note that shipping charges are based on weight & meant for Lower 48 US states only
9. International Customers: shipping charges would be billed separately
10. Shipping Carriers: various; client can use their own shipping!
1. "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
2. This item is Being Sold in AS IS condition & the seller assumes no responsibility for the proper or improper use of the product. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is responsibiality oaf the buyer to get proper certifications/licenses for the use of the item. It would be highly recommended and wise to have a bio-med completely check the product for its performance and safety parameters before actual use for patient care and/or diagnosis.
3. Medical science is an ever changing field and Information provided, may be, outdated, partial or incomplete and may be inaccurate or useless or contain mistakes. Seller disclaims any obligation, responsibility or liability, which concerns or relates to any information, product or services and is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this product, web page and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. It is stated that nothing on this page should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and seller exclude all representations and warranties relatinga to the contents.