The GE Dash 5000 Patient Monitor includes ECG cable and leads, adult reusable SpO2 sensor, SpO2 extension, one NIBP cuff and hose, printer, roll of paper, new battery, and power cord. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The GE Dash 5000 is a portable monitoring system that is flexible and easy to use. Multiple mounting solutions and a wide range of accessories ensure easy and flexible workplace configuration so caregivers can adapt to each patient's monitoring needs.
Dash monitors are designed for integration into commonly utilized existing wireless networks, helping you leverage your investment in your current IT infrastructure. Advanced clinical parameters including 12SL for simultaneous ECG monitoring, GE EK-Pro for multi-lead arrhythmia analysis, ICG, mainstream and side stream CO2, and GE DINAMAP NIBP with Super STAT. Networking options include wired and wireless. Up to 7 waveforms and up to 4 invasive pressures. High resolution CRG trends for NICU monitoring.
FeaturesGE Dash 5000 Patient Monitor Features
- Design for optimized monitoring in all care applications.
- Advanced algorithms for all monitored parameters.
- Fully flexible alarm settings allow personalized monitoring.
- ECG acquisition through cables or wireless.
- Bright alarm light at the bedside helps to immediately locate the patient in critical situations.
- Multiple mounting solutions and a wide range of accessories ensure easy and flexible workplace configuration.
- 3 waveform screen view to maximize the size of parameter values and waveforms.
- Convenient care area specific Remote iTouch Pad enables operation on both sides of the patient€™s bed and direct access to frequently used functions.
- Remote Screen through DashPort2 for optimal central overview.
- CO2 (Optional):
- CO2 module and extention Rac for additional parameters.
- Both mainstream and low-flow sidestream CO2 measurement options for applications from neonatal to adult patients.
- Optimized for demanding transportation:
- Light weight, durable, and ergonomic design.
- Up to 2 Hot Swap batteries for unlimited battery powered monitoring.
- Continuous central monitoring during transport through a Wireless Network.
- Compatible with bed mount for in-hospital transport.
SpecificationsGE Dash 5000 Patient Monitor Specifications
- Size: 12.1".
- Type: Active-matrix color LCD.
- Resolution: 800 by 600 dpi.
- Number of traces: 7 (maximum).
- Number of seconds/trace: 4.9 at 25 mm/sec.
- Sweep speed: 6.25, 12.5, 25 mm/sec (with erase bar).
- TrimKnob control.
- Five hard keys: Standard Silence Alarm, Print, NBP Go/Stop, Zero All and Power On/Off. Dash 5000 adds Trends, NBP Auto, Admit/Discharge, Standby, and Main View.
ConfigurationsGE Dash 5000 Patient Monitor Configurations
- #MFI-GEH-DASH-5000: Standard - Includes all standard accessories and features.
- #MFI-GEH-DASH-5000-CO2: With CO2 - Includes all standard accessories and features as well as CO2 module and capabilities.
LiteratureGE Dash 5000 Patient Monitor Literature
GE Dash 3000/4000/5000 Patient Monitor Service Manual
GE Dash 3000/4000/5000 Patient Monitor Brochure
GE Dash 3000/4000/5000 Patient Monitor Data Sheet
Item Name: Patient Monitor