58828L - Aspect BIS A2000 Bispectral Index Monitor with DSC-XP Module
Click Thumbnail for Full Image
Aspect BIS A2000 Bispectral Index Monitor with DSC-XP Module
Aspect Medical Systems A-2000 BIS Monitoring System is a user-configurable patient monitoring system designed to monitor the hypnotic state of the brain based on acquisition and processing of EEG signals.
The A-2000 processes raw EEG signals to produce a single number, called the Bispectral Index, or BIS, which correlates to the
patients level of hypnosis. It operates from an AC power source of 100V to 240V, 47/63Hz.
The monitor is menu-driven with fixed keys for choosing the options available.
The system is composed of a monitor and a digital signal converter, with a patient interface cable (PIC), and BIS Sensor.
The monitor contains the operator control pane
- Item is shipping from Big Lake, MN .
- This item will be shipped UPS ground.
- A fixed shipping charge of $20 will be charged in the lower 48 United States.
- This item comes with a 30 day warranty. During that time we will refund the purchase price (less shipping).
- Refunds will be given once the item is received.
- This item is pre-owned. Common sense dictates that before it is used in conjunction with patient care, it should be checked out thoroughly by your professional biomedical staff.
- We will not warranty items if buyer does not follow our shipping recommendations listed above. Calibrated or sensitive electronic equipment should be sent "air ride, blank wrapped" and should not be sent straight freight if it is too large for UPS limits.
- We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Payment must be made in full within 48 hours of winning sale.
- Buyers in Minnesota will be charged sales tax
About , Inc.
- This is a corporate account, questions will be answered Monday through Friday.
- . .
- Company website is
's Required Disclosure for Medical Equipment:
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the . Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health:
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.