The Allied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator is an advanced, oxygen-powered, manually-triggered breathing device. It delivers 100% oxygen to patients, allowing emergency personnel with versatility and a reliable performance over existing hand-held devices.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Allied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator can be attached to a pressure-regulated oxygen cylinder or other oxygen source, and can be fitted with an mask, tracheotomy tube, or endotracheal tube. It triggers airflow manually with breaths, at a flow rate of up to 115 lpm. It will also maintain a pre-set flow of 40 lpm, per the AHA guidelines, to prevent gastric insufflation.
The Allied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator features anti-asphyxiation ports built into the design, allowing patients to breathe outside air in the event of oxygen source failure. In addition, a 360° swivel oxygen inlet prevents twisting and tangling lines. The rest of the design is easy to clean,, and easy to disassemble when not in use. It€™s also lightweight and compact for transportation.
FeaturesAllied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator Features
- Easily disassembles for cleaning and maintenance.
- Oxygen powered resuscitation.
- Compact and durable for harsh environments and emergency situations.
- Compatible with a mask, endotracheal tube, or tracheotomy tube.
- 360° swivel oxygen inlet stops twisting or tangling lines.
SpecificationsAllied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator Specifications
- Supply Pressure: 50±5 psig (344±34 kPa).
- Pressure to Initiate a Breath: 0 to -2.5 cm H2O.
- Manually Triggered Flow: 40±5 lpm at 50 psig (344 kPa) supply.
- Demand Flow: 100 lpm at 0 to -5 cm H2O pressure.
- Peak Demand Flow: 115±10 lpm at 50 psig (344 kPa) inlet; -5 cm H2O or less to obtain 100 lpm.
- Pressure Limit: 60±5 cm H2O.
- Secondary Pressure Relief: 65-80 cm H2O maximum.
- Expiratory Resistance: less than 2.5 in. (6.35 cm) H2O @ 160 lpm flow.
- Anti-Asphyxiation Entrainment: 55 lpm minimum at -5 cm H2O pressure.
- Storage Temperature: -40° F to 160° F (-40 C to 71.1 C).
- Operating Temperature:-30° F to 125° F (-34.4 C to 51.7 C).
- Inlet Fitting: Standard male oxygen DISS (swivel).
- Filter: 25 micron wire mesh.
- Outlet: 22 mm outside diameter x 15 mm inside diameter.
- Materials: Body, Cap and Button - liquid crystal polymer; Outlet - polysulfone; Inlet fitting - plated brass.
ConfigurationPackage WeightShipping WeightShipping Dimensions#L5760.65 lb (0.29 kg)0.85 lb (0.39 kg)7'' x 5'' x 5'' (17.8 cm x 12.7 cm x 12.7 cm)#L576-0101.5 lb (0.68 kg)2 lb (0.91 kg)12'' x 9'' x 7'' (30.5 cm x 23 cm x 17.8 cm)#L576-0201.75 lb (0.79 kg)3.2 lb (1.5 kg)16'' x 16'' x 6'' (40.6 cm x 40.6 cm x 15.2 cm)ConfigurationsAllied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator Configurations
- #L576: EMT Resuscitator.
- #L576-010: EMT Resuscitator with 6' (1.8 m) oxygen hose.
- #L576-020: EMT Resuscitator with 6' (1.8 m) oxygen hose and adult cuffed mask.
AccessoriesAllied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator Accessories
The Allied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator is commonly purchased with:
- Adult Cuffed Mask, reusable, size 4 (Standard) or 5 (Large).
- 6€™ Oxygen hose with DISS fittings.
LiteratureAllied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator Literature
Allied Healthcare EMT Resuscitator Brochure