Surgical labs in hospitals are constantly challenged to source usable, adaptable and economical medical storage systems that can provide rapid access and secure inventory control for expensive medical supplies. HarloffÃªs solution to this dilemma is our line of medical storage carts. Designed using the most innovative modular tray system on the market as a foundation, our medical storage systems feature multiple door styles for security with ease of access, making our medical storage cart line superior to the competition. Whether you need mobile or fixed storage, our versatile medical storage solutions offer high density and secure storage for valuable medical supplies used in surgical procedures like Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Urology, Ophthalmology, Laparoscopy, Neurology, and Orthopedics.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
The MS8160-STAPLE is a triple column cart with tambour door, designed for specialized staples used in surgery to close skin wounds,featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff MS8160-STAPLE Storage Cart Advantages and Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitorÃªs product, using 2€, 4€ and 8€ modular trays; or 4€ and 7€ wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimizes space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the _clip-on effect,€ to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
Harloff MS8160-STAPLE Storage Cart Features:
- Two inch modular trays: Total of four trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 2 inches.
- Four inch modular trays: Total of three tray that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 4 inches.
- Seven inch wire baskets: Total of three trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 7 inches.
- Eight inch modular trays: Total of two trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 8 inches.
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 141 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Catheter Shelf Holders can be added to any column.
- One of the columns can be removed to increase catheter storage capacity.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned vertically for better control.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel – two with brake.
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty.
Harloff MS8160-STAPLE Storage Cart Specifications:
- The MS8160-STAPLE is preconfigured as follows:
- Left column, top to bottom:
- 4ea 2€ trays.
- 3ea 4€ trays.
- 2ea 8€ trays.
- 3ea 7€ wire baskets.
- Double wide right column, top down:
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel.
- Assembled cart dimensions: 80.5€ H x 59.6€ W x 27.9€ D (204.5 cm H x 151.4 cm W x 70.8 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 400 lbs (181 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 590 lbs (267.2 kg).
Harloff MS8160-STAPLE Storage Cart Literature: Harloff MS8160-STAPLE Storage Cart Product Sheet Harloff Medical Storage Cart Catalog