The MS8140-A is a preconfigured double column medical storage cart, with tambour door, designed for quick access to medical supplies, featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market. The MS8140-A can be used in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff MS8140-A Storage Cart Advantages & Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitorÃªs product, using any 2€, 4€ and 8€ modular trays; or 4€ and 7€ wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimizes space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the _clip-on effect,€ to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
Harloff MS8140-A Storage Cart Features:
- Preconfigured Double Column Medical Storage Cart with Tambour Door.
- Two inch modular trays: Total of four trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 2 inches.
- Four inch modular trays: Total of eleven trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 4 inches.
- Eight inch modular trays: Total of six trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 8 inches.
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 94 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side.
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel _ two with brake.
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty.
Harloff MS8140-A Storage Cart Specifications:
- Construction: Painted steel cabinet, 20-gauge powder-coated steel.
- The MS8140-A is preconfigured as follows:
- right column, top to bottom - 2 2€³ trays and 6 8€³ trays.
- left column, top to bottom - 2 2€³ trays and 11 4€³ trays.
- Assembled cart dimensions: 80.5€ H x 42€ W x 27.9€ D ( 204.5 cm H x 106.7 cm W x 70.8 cm D).
- Cart net weight: 330 lbs (149.7 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 460 lbs (208.7 kg).
Harloff MS8140-A Storage Cart Literature:Harloff MS8140-A Storage Cart Product Sheet