Harloff AL3245B-EMG (All Aluminum) Mini Cart is a five-drawer cart with extended stabilizing Bumper and 5" wheels, break-away lock system, ball-bearing casters (all full swivel; one brake, one directional), and a removable plastic top. The Accessory package includes:IV Pole, Oxygen Tank Holder, Cardiac Board, and Aluminum Push Handle. Includes plastic bumper and 5" casters.
Warranty: 12 years manufacturer warranty.
Harloff's Mini-Line of carts offer a narrow design with reduced footprint. Suitable for hospitals, clinics, and doctor offices with both space and budget constraints. Hospitals and clinics can improve patient outcomes by having all the supplies for wound care and other general patient needs in one well-organized procedure cart for efficient and effective application. Harloff offers a variety of specialized procedure cart configurations to fit any need.
*Please note that carts ordered in White, Hammer Red, and Hammer Black are not returnable.
Harloff AL3245B-EMG Aluminum Mini Cart Features:
- Painted aluminum cabinet and drawers.
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish.
- 16 Color choices available - Please Select Above.
- Space-saver design fits into smaller areas.
- Allows supply storage in areas with space limitations.
- Cabinet with 24 vertical inches (61 cm) drawer space.
- Breakaway lock system with 100 plastic breakaway seals.
- Bumper system extends wheel base and stabilizes cart.
- 5€ ball-bearing full swivel casters _ one brake, one directional.
- Pre-threaded accessory mounting holes.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Removable plastic top.
- Latex free.
- Optional Software:
- 41052: Harloff's Lockview Software enables users to interact with electronic locks through a laptop. Lockview enables mass programming and the view of audit trails (who accessed the cart and when). This software is compatible with all electronic locks, usually on Universal, Aluminum, & Standard Line Carts.
- 41052-WIFI: Harloff's revolutionary wireless Lockview Software for wireless locks enable users to update roster permissions for multiple carts from a laptop instead of having to configure each cart individually. It also expands the available user base from around 250 users to 3,000 potential users. This is crucial for large hospitals.
Harloff AL3245B-EMG Aluminum Mini Cart Specifications:
- Drawer Configuration:
- (3) _ 3-inch (7.6 cm).
- (1) _ 6-inch (15.2 cm).
- (1) _ 9-inch (22.9 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 12.6€ W x 16.75€ D (32cm x 42.5cm).
- Cart Dimensions: 66€³ H x 24.5 W x 25€³ D (167.6 cm H x 62.2 cm W x 63.5 cm D) height includes IV Pole _ extends to 84.5€³ / 214.6 cm H.
- Cart net weight: 74 lbs (33.6 kg).
- Approximate shipping weight: 94 lbs (42.6kg).
Harloff AL3245B-EMG Aluminum Mini Cart Literature:
Harloff AL3245B-EMG Aluminum Mini Cart Brochure