Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Model: Passport 2
Used Datascope Passport 2 Vital Signs Monitor.
Supplied with 1 ECG cable, 1 SPO2 sensor and 1 NIBP cuff
The Passport 2 features an incredibly intelligent display interface which allows the user to evaluate patient status at a glance. Data is presented clearly, concisely and logically. Waveforms are aligned to digital data for immediate interpretation. Graph and list displays are easily configured to personal preference.
- 10.4 inch TFT colour display.
- 3 to 6 waveforms with automatic expansion.
- Large self-adjusting numerical values.
- Monitor size: 9.5"H x 11.9"W x 7.4"D.
- Weight: 14.3 lbs. with 2 batteries.; 11.4 lbs. without batteries.
- Running time: 2 hours +/- 6 minutes from two fully charged batteries at 25°C with ECG SpO2
- Recharge time: 16 hours maximum.
- Power: 100-240 VAC +/-10% 50/60 Hz +/-3 Hz.
- Energy consumption: 60-72 watts, 0.6-0.3 amperes.
- Measuring range: 30-300 bpm adult/pediatric, 30-350 bpm Newborn.
- Measurement accuracy: +/-3bpm or +/-3% at 30-250 bpm, +/-5% at 251-350 bpm.