ConchaTherm IV Heated Humidifier with holder
120V, 60Hz, 1.8A
Features of the ConchaTherm® IV Heated Humidifier from Hudson RCI: (Copy & Pasted)
· Provides heated molecular humidity for infants, pediatrics, and adults
· For use with conventional or heated-wire ventilator circuits
· Combines microprocessor technology with CONCHA-COLUMN® humidification system
· "Pause" mode for nebulizer treatments and circuit changes
· Digital temperature display to a tenth of a degree
· Advanced alarm package includes tracking alarms for high / low proximal airway temperature, probe alarms, and heated - wire disconnects
Stocks ID: 2432
It’s a used item, expect some wear and tear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
Overall Condition: Good
Physical Condition: Good (Kindly see all images before bidding)
Working Condition: Used item/Powers on, otherwise untested otherwise untested /being sold AS IS!
Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
More images are available on request
Warranty: 15 days money back, with in USA only. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Buyer’s pay the return shipping charges
No warranty is being offered for AS IS – Parts only items or items with Unknown condition
All international sales are final!
IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM THEN CLICK “BUY NOW”
PAYMENT MODE: PAYPAL
YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE PAYMENT AT PAYPAL!
Please note that shipping charges are based on weight & meant for Lower 48 US states only
International Customers: shipping charges would be billed separately
Shipping Carriers: various; client can use their own shipping!
1. "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
2. This item is Being Sold in AS IS condition & the seller assumes no responsibility for the proper or improper use of the product. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications/licenses for the use of the item. It would be highly recommended and wise to have a bio-med completely check the product for its performance and safety parameters before actual use for patient care and/or diagnosis.
3. Medical science is an ever changing field and Information provided, may be, outdated, partial or incomplete and may be inaccurate or useless or contain mistakes. Seller disclaims any obligation, responsibility or liability, which concerns or relates to any information, product or services and is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this product, web page and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. It is stated that nothing on this page should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and seller exclude all representations and warranties relating to the contents.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.