Manufacturer: Smith + Nephew Dyonics
Cat # 4350
Serial # 1529
Made in USA Mfg date: 1999
Power input 95-120VAC, 50-60HZ, 200 watts
Stocks ID: 9612 (SC4)
Package inclueds :
a) Smith + Nephew Dyonics InteliJet ARTHROSCOPIC FLUID MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Control unit
b) S & N Levelert Ref 3982 Sensors
d) Power cord
Vendor' Note :
INTELIJET◊ features a centrifugal pump for a balanced flow and clear viewing field. This allows for joint pressure relief using free backflow through the tubing cassette. In addition, the system delivers accurate calculation of in-joint pressure for accurate pressure management.
Front of the Pump:
Destination Pressure (max/min/set +/-)
Suction, Shaver manual
Surgical site, site selection
Back of the pump:
2 x levelert
1 x power connector
1 x expansion port
1 x circuit breaker
Shipping charges are high due to Large size.
It’s a used item expect some minor wear and tear
Concern or query: Ask a Question
Overall Condition: As seen in imgaes - Good
Physical Condition:Good (look at all pictures before bidding.)
Working Condition: Powers on otherwise untested.
As a whole, the unit has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS!
Biomed check is strongly recommended before use
Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.) Power cord not included.
Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bidAvailable Documentation (manual etc): quick instruction manual
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
1. IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM THEN CLICK “BUY NOW”
2. PAYMENT MODE: PAYPAL
3. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE PAYMENT AT PAYPAL
4. More images are available on demand
5. Warranty: 15 days money back, with in USA only. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Buyer’s pay the return shipping charges
6. No warranty is being offered for AS IS – Parts only items or items with Unknown condition
7. All international sales are final!
8. Please note that shipping charges are based on weight & meant for Lower 48 US states only
9. International Customers: shipping charges would be billed separately
10. Shipping Carriers: various; client can use their own shipping!
1. "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
2. This item is Being Sold in AS IS condition & the seller assumes no responsibility for the proper or improper use of the product. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications/licenses for the use of the item. It would be highly recommended and wise to have a bio-med completely check the product for its performance and safety parameters before actual use for patient care and/or diagnosis.
3. Medical science is an ever changing field and Information provided, may be, outdated, partial or incomplete and may be inaccurate or useless or contain mistakes. Seller disclaims any obligation, responsibility or liability, which concerns or relates to any information, product or services and is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this product, web page and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. It is stated that nothing on this page should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and seller exclude all representations and warranties relating to the contents.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.