The Corometrics Model 126 Fetal Monitor includes two ultrasound transducers, a toco probe, one pack of paper, and power cord. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Model 126 improved upon and replaced the 110 and 150 series, such as the 150 (Twins) Fetal Monitor. It features standard fetal monitoring parameters, such as dual ultrasound, fetal ECG (FECG), and uterine activity with both Toco and IUP.
ParameterUSUS2FECGTOCOIUPNBPMsPO2MECGModel 126xxxxxModel 128xxxxxxxModel 129xxxxxxxxFeaturesCorometrics Model 126 Fetal Monitor Features
- Dual ultrasonic heart rate monitoring allows for non-invasive monitoring of twins.
- A +20 BPM heart rate offset option is provided for the secondary heart rate (HR2) trend, when using dual ultrasound, or ultrasound and direct FECG, to separate overlapping FHR trends for easy interpretation.
- Heartbeat coincidence to ensure you are not monitoring the same infant twice.
- The strip chart recorder is a quiet, easy-to-load, high-resolution thermal array printer. The recorder prints continuous trends and alphanumeric data on one strip chart.
- User-selectable font size for strip chart annotations customizes readability.
- Automatic mode selection is provided simply by inserting the appropriate transducer plug into the front panel receptacle.
- Transducer connectors are easy-to-use, color-coded, and durable.
- The electroluminescent (EL) display, with circularly polarized filter, removes glare; its wide viewing angle provides easy viewing at a distance.
- A recorder light allows the room lights to be dimmed without sacrificing visibility on the strip chart recorder.
- Frequently used functions are controlled by front panel, color-coded push buttons, including audio volume, UA reference, test, alarm silence, event mark, and paper advance.
- System setup options, such as alarm limits, are easily accessed via a front panel Trim Knob control.
- Fetal parameters are continuously displayed even during configuration of system setup options.
- The ultrasound mode provides clean, accurate traces with few "dropouts" because of a patented autocorrelation processing.
- Fetal heart rate alarm limits are user-defined, with pre-set defaults.
- Alarm conditions have audible and visual indications. Audible alarms can be disabled. Fetal heart rate threshold and signal quality alarms can be cancelled.
- The data storage and telecommunications capability allows remote or referral tracing assessments.
- The monitor can be interfaced to the most widely used non-invasive blood pressure monitors and pulse oximeters.
- The FECG waveform can be optionally displayed and can be "frozen" on the screen for review. In addition, a six-second "snapshot" can be printed on the strip chart paper.
- Fetal ECG waveform confirms solid spiral placement.
- Song player serenades both mother and family to celebrate the new arrival.
- Interface with 340 Telemetry for ambulatory monitoring and Hydrotherapy when used with the Nautilus Watertight Transducers.
- Interface capability with the OxiFirst Fetal Pulse Oximetry system.
- Interface capability with QS Information Systems.
- Software utility upgrade program to install future feature enhancements.
- Annotations from an optional Model 2116B Keyboard are printed on the strip chart recorder printer.
- Hardware kits for hospitals allow your Model 126 to be upgraded to models 128 or 129 as your clinical needs increase and your budget allows.
SpecificationsCorometrics Model 126 Fetal Monitor Specifications
- Power Requirements:
- Nominal Line Voltage: 100/120/220/230/240 VAC.
- Line Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 100 W / 0.4 A maximum.
- Chassis Leakage: Less than 300 µA.
- Physical Characteristics:
- Weight: 24 lb (10.9 kg) approximately.
- Dimensions: 17.3" (D) x 16.5" (W) x 6.7" (H) (43.9 cm x 41.9 cm x 17 cm).
LiteratureCorometrics Model 126 Fetal Monitor Literature
GE Corometrics 120 Series Operator's Manual