Handheld device, small in size and convenient for hand-carry;
Attachable probe is safer during carrying. Ergonomical design of probe makes the pregnant women feel more comfortable;
LCD display, and with LED backlight;
Two display modes: numerical & curve (heart rate vs time ) display of FHR;
2.0 MHz probe
With alarm function, and the alarm limits can be set;
Store and recall FHR, up to 16 hours of FHR data storage;
Measurement results transmission to PC by serial port（manager software available);
Built-in speaker and audio output;
Auto power off after one minute if there is no signal detected for about 1 minute;
3 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries or AC/DC adapter (optional);
Low battery voltage indication.
Optional features :
1) Pulse wave Doppler working mode with sensitive single-chip transducer at 1MHz working frequency makes much lower ultrasound radiation, so it is safer to the fetus;
2) a/c adapter , you do not need to worry about running out battery
3) Belly belt for 1mhz probe . For long time continuous monitoring , yet comfortable to patient .
What included in the listing :
1) pc-860b fetal doppler with 2mhz probe
2) table rack to held the doppler on table near vertical direction
3) 1 tube of 60 gram ultrasound gel
5) software cd, software can download stored data from doppler for review , printing . Audio also cable be download to pc for playing on PC . Software is for PC , not for Mac.
6) data cable .
Optional package ( 1mhz probe for continuous monitoring .not included in this listing $200 extra for this option )
1) 1mhz probe for lower ultrasound dose , disc shape for easier held on belly
2) Belly belt for holding 1mhz probe
3) A/c adapter .
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.