The 5060 offers multiple positions for various exams and prcedures. It utilizes a two function hand control for both hi-low and power back functions. The chair can also be used as a chair in its full upright position.
The 5060 features a stainless steel leg section with a removable upholstered leg cushion. The leg section eleveates 10 degrees for added patient comfort.
As with all Brandt power tables and chairs, the 5060 utilizes the vacuum-formed UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top which provides security and comfort for patients, allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination.
* UMF Ultra Comfort Top seamless vacuum formed
* Concealed paper roll holder
* Power Hi-Lo and power back
* 2- Function hand held control
* SS leg section with removable upholstered leg cushion
* Removable SS drain pan
* Leg section elevates 10 degrees for patient comfort
* One position 7.5 degrees pelvic lift
* Shipping Weight: 335 lbs
* Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
* Width: 26.5”
* Length: 54.5" to 74"
* Height: (at head end) 28.5”to 40.5” (at seat entry) 24” to 37.5”
* Stirrups: 3 lateral positions
* 16 degrees & 37degrees & 52degrees
* Infinitely adjustable over length of bar
* 035- Armboard Assembly (contains one each 036, 038, 039)
* 036- Sliding bracket and lug (reversible) required for 038
* 038- Arm board
* 039- Accessory rails(Factory Installed)
* 062 - Two function foot control
* 065- Vision screen
* 142- Easyglide mobile caster / frame (factory installed)
* 251- Bierhoff knee crutches
* 375- Pair safety rails (requires 2 each 039 accessory rails
* 810- Restraint straps
* 822- Stainless steel drain pan w/spout
* 845 - Accessory Drawer
* 850 - Warmer Drawer
* 9999- T-cable for simultaneous use of both hand and foot
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.