UMF 4070 Power Hi-Lo & Manual Back Exam Table with 1 Function Foot Control
The 4070 lowers to a height of 19 inches from the floor and can support a patient weighing up to 600 lbs. The Ultra Comfort Seamless Top provides security and comfort for patients and also allows for easy cleaning and helps prevent cross-contamination.
Featuring a hi-low feature which positions patients at the press of a button. An elevated leg rest pad is standard, providing additional patient comfort.
Operating on heavy-duty roller bearing drawer glides, Brandt's drawers provide dependable, convenient operation for as long as you own your table.
* UMF Ultra Comfort Top
* Stainless steel leg section pullout with removable upholstered leg pad cushion
* Removable stainless steel drain pan-4qt.
* Leg section elevates 10 degrees for patient comfort
* One-touch, easy-glide stirrups
* Electro mechanical actuator system
* Concealed paper rolls holder(Accepts 18” or 21” paper)
* Front storage drawer-full extension on roller bearing slides
* Foot control (power high-low)
* 600lbs. weight capacity
* Height: 19” - 35” at seat section
* Width: 27"
* Length: 58.5”- 70” with foot section extender
* Leg rest: 20”(W) x 12 (L)
* Drawer: 17” (W) x 13” (D) x 4” (H)
* Pelvic tilt: 10 degrees
* Electrical: 115VAC, 60 Hz
* Infinite position, power articulating back section.
* 035- Armboard Assembly (contains one each 036, 038, 039)
* 036- Sliding bracket and lug (reversible) required for 038
* 038- Arm board
* 039- Accessory rails(Factory Installed)
* 065- Vision screen
* 142- Easyglide mobile caster / frame (factory installed)
* 251- Bierhoff knee crutches
* 375- Pair safety rails (requires 2 ea. 039 accessory rails)
* 810- Restraint straps
* 822- Stainless steel drain pan w/spout
* 850 Warmer drawer
* 9999- T-cable for simultaneous use of both hand and foot controls
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.