The Midmark 630 HUMANFORM Power Procedures Table is available in multiple configurations, please see Configurations section.
The Certified Refurbished configurations of this table include choice of hand or foot control and optional upholstered top in the color of your choosing. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Note: Upholstered Top is sold separately for factory new configurations.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Upholstery: When purchasing a table base with upholstery top, please specify your desired color by contacting MFI Medical (Note: Actual colors may vary).
No matter what type of procedures you perform, proper positioning is crucial to providing accessibility and flexibility at the point of care. The 630 is designed to move with the human body, enhancing patient comfort while allowing physicians to remain in a proper working position throughout procedures. Power height, back, foot, and tilt give the Midmark 630 virtually endless movement capabilities, allowing you to position patients correctly for the most effective procedure. Adjustable height allows you to work in a position that is comfortable for you.
Procedures can be stressful and intimidating to patients. The Midmark 630 is designed to position patients for maximum comfort. Added features like the patented Premium Comfort System and optional heated upholstery help ensure a calmer patient, reducing movement during procedures.
FeaturesMidmark 630 HUMANFORM Power Procedures Table Features
- Motion Profiling moves the table with the patient during positioning to maintain head and back support, eliminating the need for patients to shift their position as the table back section raises or lowers.
- Active Sensing Technology (AST) enhances patient and provider protection by helping to avoid harmful impact during movement, such as objects being caught under the seat and footrest.
- Power height, back, foot, and tilt give healthcare providers the freedom to effortlessly move patients into the most effective positions.
- Rotation (optional): Allows the table to rotate 350 degrees and adds 3.5" to the minimum and maximum seat height specifications.
SpecificationsMidmark 630 HUMANFORM Power Procedures Table Specifications
- Patient Weight Capacity: 650 lb (295 kg).
- Standard Base:
- Minimum: 18" (45.7 cm).
- Maximum: 40" (101.6 cm).
- Rotational Base:
- Minimum: 21.5" (54.6 cm).
- Maximum: 43.5" (110.5 cm).
- Seat Tilt Angle Range: 0 to 30 degrees.
- Back Support Angle Range: 0 to 80 degrees.
- Foot Support Angle Range: 0 to 90 degrees.
- Patient Support Surface Length: 72 to 76" (182.9 to 193 cm) in flat position.
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 18" x 3.5" (45.7 cm x 8.9 cm) paper roll.
- Weight (with upholstery):
- Standard Base: 475 lb (215 kg).
- Rotational Base: 550 lb (249 kg).
- Shipping Weight:
- Standard Base: 530 lb (240 kg).
- Rotational Base: 605 lb (274 kg).
- Upholstery: 45 lb (20 kg).
- Electrical Ratings:
- Standard Models (with Receptacle): 115/230 VAC, 12/6 A, 50/60 Hz.
- Rotation Models: 115/230 VAC, 9/4.5 A, 50/60 Hz.
- Electrical Outlet Rating: 115 VAC, 3 Amps.
- Power Cord: 8 feet (243.8 cm) long.
- Foot/Hand Control Voltage: 12 VDC, SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage).
- Safety Standards:
- ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A2 (R2012)+A1.
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60601-1-6:11 IEC 60601-1-6:2010.
ConfigurationsMidmark 630 HUMANFORM Power Procedures Table Configurations
Note: All factory new configurations of this table come with both hand and foot controls, paper roll holder, and stirrups. The upholstered top is sold separately.
- #MFI-MMK-630-010-H: Certified Refurbished - Hand Controlled Table Base Only.
- #MFI-MMK-630-010-F: Certified Refurbished - Foot Controlled Table Base Only.
- #MFI-MMK-630-010-H-CUS: Certified Refurbished - Hand Controlled Table Base with Upholstered Top.
- #MFI-MMK-630-010-F-CUS: Certified Refurbished - Foot Controlled Table Base with Upholstered Top.
- #630-010: Factory New - Table Base.
- #630-011: Factory New - Table Base with Wireless Controls.
- #630-012: Factory New - Table Base with Rotation.
- #630-013: Factory New - Table Base with Wireless Controls and Rotation.
- #630-020: Factory New - Programmable Table Base.
- #630-021: Factory New - Programmable Table Base with Wireless Controls.
- #630-022: Factory New - Programmable Table Base with Rotation.
- #630-023: Factory New - Programmable Table Base with Wireless Controls and Rotation.
LiteratureMidmark 630 HUMANFORM Power Procedures Table Literature
Midmark 630 HUMANFORM Power Procedures Table Brochure
Midmark 630 HUMANFORM Power Procedures Table User Guide
Item Name: Procedures Table