The Olympus OTV-S7 Pro HD Endoscopic Camera System includes VISERA Pro Video System, OTV-S7H-1NA-12E Camera Head, and power cable.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The OTV-S7 Pro HD Endoscopic Camera System by Olympus provides two types of structure enhancement - the original Type A for observation of larger mucosal tissues with high contrast, and the new Type B for observation of smaller tissues, such as capillaries. Electronic magnification enlarges moving or still images by 1.2x or 1.5x with no loss of quality. Compatible with EVIS 100/130/40 Series and EVIS EXERA 160 Series scopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes.
FeaturesOlympus OTV-S7 Pro HD Endoscopic Camera System Features
- Equipped with high-resolution HDTV imaging capability to assure the best possible image quality for endoscopy and laparoscopy. Enabling enhanced observation of capillaries.
- Compatible with EVIS 100/130/40 Series and EVIS EXERA 160 Series scopes as well as bronchoscopes and surgical endoscopes (EndoEYE, 1CCD/3CCD camera head, and VISERA videoscopes).
- Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance the visibility of fine capillaries and the mucosal tissues.
- Convenient recording of both still and moving images on xD cards or digital video cassettes using remote control switches. HD/SD SDI output for deterioration-free images.
- Automatic Iris eliminates the need for switching between Peak and Average required in conventional manual adjustment.
- Autoclavable camera head.
- 1.2x, Eye-piece type, with built-in moire-filter.
- Three remote control switches on camera head.
SpecificationsOlympus OTV-S7 Pro HD Endoscopic Camera System Specifications
- OTV-S7Pro Video System Center:
- Dimensions: 382 x 91 x 490 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 9.5 kg.
- Voltage: 100-240 V AC.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- OTV-S7H-1NA-12E Camera Head:
- Dimensions: 29 x 85 mm (from mount surface).
- Weight: 215 g (excluding cable).
- Cable: 6.8 mm x 4 m.
- Cleaning/Disinfection: Immersible in Disinfectant solution.
- Sterilization: Ethylene oxide gas sterilization and steam (autoclave) sterilization possible.
Item Name: Endoscopic Camera